Radio Station And Activities Cm

oliver80

Hello folks of the forum

Does anyone have a frequency in CM for a decent english FM radio station.

I have a toddlet, and since we have done the elephants/ tiger and night safari, I cant find much else to do for them, any suggestions, does not seem to be too much a child orientated city.

Anyone have a recommendation for Xmas dinner, which is best hotel to eat at??

Thanx

Only one i know of is happy radio but it is very ordinary. You would do far better with internet radio, that way you should be able to get exactly what you want.

I agree. Radio sucks in Chiang Mai due to a 15 watt limit on transmitters, making reception about 15 miles maximum...

Around the university are a couple of good ones :)

Hi

Thanx for the replies, I mean radio station for my car, cant drive around allday listening to taxi Music........LOL

Sorry I mean I have a 3 year toddler, looking fo activities for him to do in CM too.

Regards

TITs FM 106.5. English language - and sometimes, English DJs.

For the past few month's Modern Radio at FM 100.75 between 3 PM and 6 PM daily play American music from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's exclusively ...........Thai DJ's, Thai advertisements, American oldies. The best of both worlds.

http://www.mcotcm.com/listenlive/morning.php

Loud and clear in Hang Dong daily.........I am recording on cassette daily for the day they change format and we all know they will eventually. Good music and memories for those who lived through this era.

Jolly Roger

Edited by jollyrog