The Tuesday Big Shop

foodmonster

I have again called into the Sausage Kings Pimuk shop, to stock up my weekly munchies.

There isn't many of the Saag Pies left only a few as I have bought the majority. It's worth the pain.

I must admit I got through some toilet roll, as not used to the old bum squirter.

I like a good old English bacon butty with HP, the bacon is out of this world. I think better than in the U.K.

I asked about how it is made but the Sausage King said 'It's a secret recipe' so I replied fair enough.

My parents are coming over for Christmas and my old man loves a good pie as a proper Lancashire lad. I'm getting prepared before the Christmas rush.

The freezer is fully loaded now, and I'll do my best not to have to many Saag Pies in one go.

Thanks S/K

The foodmonster.

post-117654-0-28378100-1291103539_thumb.

Please forgive him he's from Lancashire. :D

Could be, but I just thought it`s because the OP hasn`t been getting his leg over lately?

If he does that may help him cut down on the eating and then he could change his user name to sexmonster instead.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Could be, but I just thought it`s because the OP hasn`t been getting his leg over lately?

If he does that may help him cut down on the eating and then he could change his user name to sexmonster instead.

That would be a real Lancashire Hot Pot. wink.gif

Nice one.

Merry Hanukka, Christmas and a Happy New Year to ya, uptheos

Edited by Beetlejuice

Nice one.

Merry Hanukka, Christmas and a Happy New Year to ya, uptheos

What about Bodhi Day and Islamic New Year? wink.gif

Merry / happy whatever, to you too. smile.gif