Bangkok Zip Codes

Erwin1011

Does anybody know where I can find a list of the zipcodes for Thailand, but specifically for greater Bkk ? If possible on a map with the borderlines. I asked the post office and they looked at me as if they saw water burning.

ZipCode search inThailand from Thailand Post

(sorry after i test it..seem strange..) if you have Thai friend, who can read TH , try this one

Postcode (thai language)

Bambi :o

ps i will find other site that can use Eng more ,then

Edited by BambinA

Does anybody know where I can find a list of the zipcodes for Thailand, but specifically for greater Bkk ? If possible on a map with the borderlines. I asked the post office and they looked at me as if they saw water burning.

If you look at the map of BKK that comes with a CD version I think it outlines the postal code areas. The same group publishes one of Thailand. I am not a 100% sure of this but I recall seeing my code (10500) when I was looking at it. Unfortunately my CD of the map is in my computer in BKK and I am not.

I bought it at Robinsons.

Does this help you any? :o

postal codes

Be aware that list is not completely correct. I know for a fact Latphao District is served by the (10230) post office as well as the post office on Latphao Road named Latphao (10310).

FYI: the rear pages of "Thailand Road Atlas" by Bangkok Guide (ISBN 974-8352-58-7) has a nation wide listing (and is the best printed map I have found).

Edited by lopburi3

If you look at the map of BKK that comes with a CD version I think it outlines the postal code areas. The same group publishes one of Thailand. I am not a 100% sure of this but I recall seeing my code (10500) when I was looking at it. Unfortunately my CD of the map is in my computer in BKK and I am not.

I bought it at Robinsons.

I use Mapmagic from Thinknet and it does not give the codes. Appreciate if you could have a peek at it when you're back and let me know. Tnx.

I don't think its the one zip code he wants Bam, but a whole load of them.  Couldn't find any on a quick search that had maps though.

Quite right. The idea is a kind of search engine. you plug in the zipcode (or postal code for Scampy) and you get a street map of the area covered, or vice versa, you plug in a street name and you get the postal(zip)code.

Tnx for the list.

I don't think its the one zip code he wants Bam, but a whole load of them.  Couldn't find any on a quick search that had maps though.

i afraid so babe ... but the OP please feel free to ask us if u have exactly address u wanna know the zip ...

Bambi (and bkkmadness)

Tnx Bambi/BkkMadness. I'm not looking for a specific, but for a list.

But tnx for the offer.

Does this help you any? :o

postal codes

Be aware that list is not completely correct. I know for a fact Latphao District is served by the (10230) post office as well as the post office on Latphao Road named Latphao (10310).

FYI: the rear pages of "Thailand Road Atlas" by Bangkok Guide (ISBN 974-8352-58-7) has a nation wide listing (and is the best printed map I have found).

Tnx. I'll have a look at that one.

Here are the postal codes for Bangkok:

10100 Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Samphanthawong

10110 Wattana

10120 Bangkholaem, Yannawa

10140 Ratburana, Thung Khru

10150 Bang Bon, Bang Khun Thian

10160 Phasijaroen, Bang Khae, Nong Khaem

10170 Talingchan, Thawi Wattana

10200 Phra Nakhon

10210 Laksi

10220 Bang Khen, Sai Mai