Sister Of Italian Killed In Thai Protests Slams Money Offer

webfact

Just to be sure, this post is on "Sister of Italian killed in Thai protests slams money offer".

I thought we thoroughly discussed the subject even with some sidesteps and a bit of zig-zagging.

The reason for revival of this topic without giving any new information on the topic is a mystery to me.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Whybother', you joined this forum at the height of the troubles last year alongside your twin brother jcbangkok, and 'both' of you ran up 1000 posts (yes, that's one thousand posts) in the space of a month. ALL of them in the politics discussions.

:cheesy:

Get help.

'Whybother', you joined this forum at the height of the troubles last year alongside your twin brother jcbangkok, and 'both' of you ran up 1000 posts (yes, that's one thousand posts) in the space of a month. ALL of them in the politics discussions.

Get help.

Ah, yes. The poster who takes this forum so seriously that he 'offered me out' via pm is now offering psychiatric advice :crazy: .

Get help.

Ah, yes. The poster who takes this forum so seriously that he 'offered me out' via pm is now offering psychiatric advice :crazy: .

I take being labelled a liar - by anyone - very seriously. But I'm taking you much less seriously recently as your trollish, propaganda-driven flaming agenda is now pretty transparent. You haven't really got much else.

I hate to sound unsympathetic to the victim's family, but I always had the impression that if a person decides to deem oneself a freelance photographer and enter into the midst of a war zone (and that's what Bangkok virtually was at times during the red shirt protests) aren't they accepting the danger associated with that type of profession?

I might get slammed and called a callus jerk for asking that, but I really always had the impression that a person was basically forfeiting their civil rights when choosing not heed warnings by entering into what is obviously a seriously dangerous situation.

I agree with this post, yes a loss of life is sad for the family, but it was his choice and the family will have to accept it. all the enquiries in the world will not bring him back, look mat all the reporters killed in wars throughout the world, yes i know it wasn't a war, but if that amount of trouble has been going on for a number of days, the only way to run is away.

Don't worry, Siam Simon has already posted that the Red Shirts, journalists or soldiers that died in the clashes did so with full responsibility and guilt laying at the hands of the Red Shirts. He just doesn't know it yet since he is blinkered in his little fake 'class-war' propaganda.

2 dozen men armed with war weapons, mixed into thousands of 'human shields',

can do large amounts of damage. It need not be 'every Redshirt armed to the teeth'

for this to be a serious threat to national stability and peacefulness.

And a danger to all around them.

If the damage to those around them is also of political value to the controllers of this 'show',

then that can be seen as an intentional provocation to create damage,

and large politically expedient numbers of dead and injured.

It is long known in the history of mankind, that pawns get sacrificed in the interest of their leaders

Edited by animatic