Dtac E-mail To Sms?

rack201

G'day

I need to be able to send email to my DTAC phone and receive it as sms.  Something like [email protected] etc?

Cheers

Why do you need to do that?

Anyway, here's how to do it;

Go to 'Write or compose message' within 'Messages' on your mobile telephone and then enter 'r' and then a 4 digit number of you choice and then a date in the format of 'daymonthyear' ie 01122001

An example. r 1234 01122001

Once completed, send this message to the number 1999908. You should then receive a text msg confirming that you are registered. If that doesn't happen, send the msg again. This time to 18998.

Let me know when you are at that stage.

Ok thats done.. I have msg telling me I am registered...

For work, I monitor a bunch of servers that run batch jobs, that send email when something goes wrong. So I can respond over night, I want these to come to my phone.

Thanks - what now?

Cheers

G'day

I need to be able to send email to my DTAC phone and receive it as sms.  Something like [email protected] etc?

Cheers

Why do you need to do that?

Anyway, here's how to do it;

Go to 'Write or compose message' within 'Messages' on your mobile telephone and then enter 'r' and then a 4 digit number of you choice and then a date in the format of 'daymonthyear' ie 01122001

An example. r 1234 01122001

Once completed, send this message to the number 1999908. You should then receive a text msg confirming that you are registered. If that doesn't happen, send the msg again. This time to 18998.

Let me know when you are at that stage.

I need this ability on 12Call also..

I have an alert email system on my server.. It bounces the subject message of any email sent to a specific account to my mobile via SMS which is then a push v pull service (eg I know fast and can get there fast).. Or at least I used to in europe..

!@Call service center looked ta me like a dog that had just been shown a card trick when I asked..

Any solution for AIS / 12Call ??