Boarder Run Costs For My Visa

I got my visa in The USA. I am approved for an initial 60 days, then I can go to BKK and get a 30 day extension, and after that I need to do 1 boarder run which they told me would give me an additional 60 days....total, 5 months.

I think a Thai friend will drive me to Cambodia from the Rangsit area. What costs would I be looking at? Any? What scams should I look for?

Also, if he can not take me, what would be the best service? I have read a little about JackGolf............ Where could I get on a vip bus in the rangsit area or pathunthani area? I am staying in the Klongsam area with my girl friend.

Thanks!

If you go to ban Packard, after being stamped out of Thailand, there is a office where for want of a better word 'touts' are. I use a girl there, she will do everything for 1.300 baht, you do not leave your chair, she will return your passport, then reenter Thailand, I think 3 passports photo's are needed. I have used her on two occasion now and its very easy,she will also get any duty free you need. If you need a phone number, PM me.

Ban packard is the closest crossing to Chantaburi. and is very quiet