Any Advice

Dan75

Hello all,

I am planning my 4th trip to Thailand at the end of Oct. I have previously been to Pattaya, Samui the north but would love to see Phuket and surrounding islands. I am sure you are all bored with the question but what am I likley to find at these places 10 months after the horrific Tsunami.

Hello all,

I am planning my 4th trip to Thailand at the end of Oct. I have previously been to Pattaya, Samui the north but would love to see Phuket and surrounding islands. I am sure you are all bored with the question but what am I likley to find at these places 10 months after the horrific Tsunami.

Question is? :o:D

Bambi

Hello all,

Question is? :o:D

Bambi

Bambi... technically speaking, he forgot the question mark:

what am I likley to find at these places 10 months after the horrific Tsunami. [?]

Answer: Depends where you go!

Phuket is relatively back to normal (yawn!) , Khao Lak and Phi Phi are far from it... so get your gloves on and come help re-build ... :D

Same same with other outlying islands... just do a search on the net and am sure your can find some updates.

Best to arrive, if you have time, and cruise about. :D

Thanks for that, sorry my punctuation is so poor Bambi.

Is there oppurtunity to help out in anyway apart from hands in pocket help?

On Phuket itself, hand in pocket is THE best way to help. Things are OK but the absence of tourists is what is causing the hardship. Just by coming, staying and spending you will help.

Eat and drink outside your hotel - you'll find it more fun, cheaper and more beneficial to the people.

Enjoy!