Thai Govt Crackdown On Street People Planned

webfact

Look at the Chinese success. It is a living proof that the Chinese system (permission is required to visit places outside one's Tambon) is working well. Without that, Chinese was in a backwater only decades ago.

Your ignorance of China surely just another facet of your ultra fascist views ? Based purely of prejudice and nape-of-the-neck assumptions.

Surely you already know this poster is a troll with red leaning but you continue to reply so people will think there are several Thai PAD-nutcases on the forum?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China used to be behind Burma before the wars. After the war, staring with Mao's policy of keeping people where they should be, travel only on a need to be basis, now China even rank higher than Japan. This is a fact. Mao's and sequence policies must be doing something right for China to experience a quantum leap, that even Singapore girls are taking about.

Deerai: what an overbearing piece of patronising writing.I' so glad you are so wonderfully in tune with disablement.I think the problem is not so much people's reluctance to do anything but the lack of will and education by the govt.

Whom am I patronising?

I think my example serves to show that it is impossible to be 'in tune' with disabilty. You simply fail to have understood that. I apologise if you happen to be dyslexic and therfore disabled. Now I am patronising you.

Blaming it on someone else, in your case the government or that vaguery a lack of education, illustrates a level of moral cowardice on your part.

I'll give you another anecdote: I was leaving a department store as a man in a wheel chair with family [ wife, kids] was entering. He was abusing his wife physically and his kids verbally. I intervened and told him his behviour was unacceptable to all parties and that he'd better stop or I'd call the police. He turned his rage upon me; his wife was in tears, stemming a deep cut to her forehead inflicted by his walking stick and one of the girls was hanginmg on to her mother crying. I forced him into the rotating doors and locked him in there whilst calling someone to sumon the police.

Patronising, I'd have looked the other way, blamed it on the Government or worse still, a lack of education. If he'd had had an 'o' level in woodwork he'd have known that walking sticks injure heads.

Why not take responsibilty for your own actions? Do you beileve that people simply have no moral compass rather than choose to abandon it?

When it comes to "disabilities" you have some serious issues you need to deal with. Get some help and get your act together. I suspect it also pervades your behaviour and self perception in other aspects of your life too.

I think it is clear who the one with 'issues' is...

Deerai: what an overbearing piece of patronising writing.I' so glad you are so wonderfully in tune with disablement.I think the problem is not so much people's reluctance to do anything but the lack of will and education by the govt.

Whom am I patronising?

I think my example serves to show that it is impossible to be 'in tune' with disabilty. You simply fail to have understood that. I apologise if you happen to be dyslexic and therfore disabled. Now I am patronising you.

Blaming it on someone else, in your case the government or that vaguery a lack of education, illustrates a level of moral cowardice on your part.

I'll give you another anecdote: I was leaving a department store as a man in a wheel chair with family [ wife, kids] was entering. He was abusing his wife physically and his kids verbally. I intervened and told him his behviour was unacceptable to all parties and that he'd better stop or I'd call the police. He turned his rage upon me; his wife was in tears, stemming a deep cut to her forehead inflicted by his walking stick and one of the girls was hanginmg on to her mother crying. I forced him into the rotating doors and locked him in there whilst calling someone to sumon the police.

Patronising, I'd have looked the other way, blamed it on the Government or worse still, a lack of education. If he'd had had an 'o' level in woodwork he'd have known that walking sticks injure heads.

Why not take responsibilty for your own actions? Do you beileve that people simply have no moral compass rather than choose to abandon it?

Your self aggrandisement and your own accounts of what you consider to be “championship” of the disabled would make the subject of a good country and western song.

Unfortunately, your untutored intrusion into the lives of the disabled are likely to cause more harm than good.

THe fact that you still consider accusing people of being disabled and the usage of these terms describing disablement as insulting shows in truth how thoroughly prejudiced uninformed you are on the issues surrounding the subject.

The best thing for any mental illness is to be part of a real community. To have a place and people that you know around you give a deep sense of well being. They should be in the country where there is plenty of food, quiet, and stronger community structure.

As for the homeless scammers, the only reason they hangout in the busiest areas with a baby is just to get money. Hope they can fix this, but it isn't easy to do.