Question To Apple .Mac Users In Thailand

GuestHouse

For two days now I've not been able to access the Apple website or the .mac website from here in Thailand.

My mail service is working and I-Tunes is working but I can't get to or open any of the actual Apple Webpages.

Anyone else had this problem?

CDN, thanks for the feedback - I can get access today and since I haven't changed any of my settings I suspect the culprit is the telecoms.

Thanks Craig, I posted on the general page because I thought I'd have a better chance of getting and answer, which CDN has provided.

CDN, thanks for the feedback - I can get access today and since I haven't changed any of my settings I suspect the culprit is the telecoms.

Thanks Craig, I posted on the general page because I thought I'd have a better chance of getting and answer, which CDN has provided.

It's a tough call regarding what needs to be moved from the General forum. If for some reason your thread is moved, and you don't feel you are getting good responses, PM the forum mods. We can move it back for you.

We try to keep the General forum filled with topics that don't really belong elsewhere...but for sure, it gets more activity than many of the others.