How Long A Already Booked Ticket With Bangkok Air Is Valid After Not Use?

Sandman77

Hello!

i already booked air plane ticket for around 100€ from utahpao to samui on the 7 on december,then on 5 december i have exident and go to the hospital,without using the ticket,my friends,visit the travel center,where i have booked the ticket,what we can do,the information the give was,we cannot refound the money,but the say,the ticket is also valid on another day(s)

but the dont tell how long the validility will be ,is it,after the date is over posible to change flight date ,what is phone number of bangkok air?

i think my money gone now,because i was unable to chancel the ticket right in time,by myself thx for information!

Many of these thai airline companies once they get your money it's all over.I had A problem with thai air cause airasia changed the time on me.I tried to get A refund ,They said sorry.They said they could change my flight,5 days later.I disputed it on my credit card.I got A little relief but not much.

It seems like once the airlines get your money,ya might as well forget it.The same with the internet sites that book your flight.

If you can get your money refunded after a delay or postponing your ticket, is all said in the conditions when you buy your ticket. You should read the small print carefully before posting a complaint. Most tickets can be postponed , added a small fee, however I have never heard of a ticket that could be transferred to another fligth after having missed the original flight of said ticket.

Bangkok air were excellent when we changed our ticket, albeit, we moved it forward. Give them a call and see what happens. You never know, you may be pleasantly surprised!

Their number is (02) 270 6699 or 1771

Good luck!

Good on you. Nice to read apositive and informative reply instead of all the doomsayers. Keep up the good work