Rock Concerts In Bangkok

Will27

G'day Tax Dodgers

It has recently come to my attention, that my favourite band,

the Eagles are playing Bkk mid February.

So I did a bit of digging and noticed that Santana and Eric Clapton

among others are touring as well.

If these concerts don't get advertised, they're easy to miss.

Anyway, any of you thinking of going? I last saw the Eagles

5 years ago in Western Australia and they were sensational.

So I'll be making the journey down to see them.

Regards

Will

thanks for the info will.

will be going to watch eric clapton as my birthday is on the 15th so will kill 2 birds with one stone and have a eric clapton birthday banging bangkok bash rolleyes.gif

But i not now nothing about the eagles or santana....like you said lack of advertising in Thailand if this was in the uk it would be advertised to the max and normally if its a big high profile rock band when tickets went on sale it would normally be sold out in hours

thanks for the info will.

will be going to watch eric clapton as my birthday is on the 15th so will kill 2 birds with one stone and have a eric clapton birthday banging bangkok bash rolleyes.gif

But i not now nothing about the eagles or santana....like you said lack of advertising in Thailand if this was in the uk it would be advertised to the max and normally if its a big high profile rock band when tickets went on sale it would normally be sold out in hours

No probs matey.

You can find a lot of information about events here:

http://www.thaiticke...angkok-2011.php

Regards

Will

I've never been to a rock concert, but thought I'd like to before 70! Discovered Clapton only a few years ago, mainly classical/jazz before, so think I'll go to his.

Is it more costly for these concerts in BKK than elsewhere? Do they sell tickets on the night more cheaply?

I've never been to a rock concert, but thought I'd like to before 70! Discovered Clapton only a few years ago, mainly classical/jazz before, so think I'll go to his.

Is it more costly for these concerts in BKK than elsewhere? Do they sell tickets on the night more cheaply?

Mate

Have a look at the link in post 3 for more info.

I think the tickets in Bkk are cheaper. They are cheaper

than in Australia anyway. The Eagles tickets range from

2000 Baht to 7500 Baht.

I paid $250 to see them 5 years ago in Oz.

The cheap seats equate to about $75 AU

which is pretty good.

I'm not sure if they sell tickets cheaper at

the door but why risk it?

Regards

Will.

I really hope THE EAGLES will be refused entry into Thailand, as already 7462 Bands in the Kingdom play the most disturbing "Hotel California" at any given night of the year.....

BTW, when's da next PUNKRRRRROCK GIG ? it's been a year already since the BUZZCOXXXXXXX rocked da house in Bangkokkkkkkkk

I really hope THE EAGLES will be refused entry into Thailand, as already 7462 Bands in the Kingdom play the most disturbing "Hotel California" at any given night of the year.....

BTW, when's da next PUNKRRRRROCK GIG ? it's been a year already since the BUZZCOXXXXXXX rocked da house in Bangkokkkkkkkk

I went to see Tom Jones a while ago , I even threw my pants at him , when my wife copied me and threw hers , half the audience passed out :D

I went to see Tom Jones a while ago , I even threw my pants at him , when my wife copied me and threw hers , half the audience passed out :D

I'm guessing your underpants would've covered the whole stage :lol:

I'm guessing your underpants would've covered the whole stage :lol:

of course, to cover my big arse , big gut and big sausageking :D

Edited by sunholidaysun1