Thai Woman Bites Off Estranged Husband’s Penis And Stabs Him To Death

webfact

Friends have told me that the area is not safe for Falang (it may be safe for Farang but not Falang)

Can you tell me the difference between Farang and Falang? I thought "Falang" is the way Thai people pronounce the Farang word.

By the way, if I'll be around there, I'll always be with Thai friends :))))

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends have told me that the area is not safe for Falang (it may be safe for Farang but not Falang)

Can you tell me the difference between Farang and Falang? I thought "Falang" is the way Thai people pronounce the Farang word.

By the way, if I'll be around there, I'll always be with Thai friends :))))

I didn't know before but Jingthing says that Falang is a hayseed and Farang is a sophisticated person. Since I am a hayseed I have only gone to Sattahip with Navy fleet officers who are also hayseeds. There are private restaurants and entertainment facilities on the Navy base. I would never go into Sattahip at night by myself with a couple of exceptions. They even say riding song taus after is not safe because of all the military guys prowling the streets. However, I don't know any of this for a fact since I have only been treated with respect there but of course in the daytime. At night I go to some place safe like Pattaya.

Edited by mark45y

Just curious, but did anybody else notice that the dead man appeared to be of very small stature? The wife on the other hand is quite a large specimen.

WRT wandering around Sattahip, I spent quite a bit of time in and around Sattahip during my stint at the Embassy, looking after visiting warships personnel and always found it to be a very pleasant place, day or night, a lot of good restaurants and many Karaoke joints.

Him being small and she being heavier set explains why there was a long struggle even after he attempted to stab her before she wrangled the knife from him and stabbed him fatally.

Add to that that he was most likely not sober.

If the facts are as stated then she fought off a rapist who happened to be her estranged husband. The rapist died in the ensuing fight, self defense.

Just a though, but what if

She murdered him then bit off his xxx in a vindictive rage, then stabbed herself in the arm to make it look more real.

As he died before the divorce she gets everything ..... no witness to say what happened. Murder.

Oh sorry, forgot this is ThaiVisa ........ Man always bad/wrong ... Woman always good/right

The blood spill pattern would solve that. If he were dead before, there would be minimal bleeding, since the heart stopped pumping. Perhaps if you relied on scientific evidence instead of Neanderthal thought patterns some enlightenment would come your way.

If you stab a dead body in the back and lay it on its back then there will be plenty of blood, gravity will see to that, also every stab wound in a living person does not not result in blood spurting out.

Then the blood would have pooled and settled due to the gravity. A different pattern than when stabbed while the victim was alive. Sorry...there would be clear cut evidence one way or the other. Of course, clear cut evidence is only relative in Thai forensics.

He sounds like a real mongrel bastard. A fitting end to such an abusive person.

Sounds like it by the "victims" account at least :whistling: .. I think in reality there is not a single thinking person here who can dispute the possible vindictive nature of women, let alone a Thai woman.. :hit-the-fan:

Just curious, but did anybody else notice that the dead man appeared to be of very small stature? The wife on the other hand is quite a large specimen.

WRT wandering around Sattahip, I spent quite a bit of time in and around Sattahip during my stint at the Embassy, looking after visiting warships personnel and always found it to be a very pleasant place, day or night, a lot of good restaurants and many Karaoke joints.

Yes and younger...

I didn't know before but Jingthing says that Falang is a hayseed and Farang is a sophisticated person. Since I am a hayseed I have only gone to Sattahip with Navy fleet officers who are also hayseeds. There are private restaurants and entertainment facilities on the Navy base. I would never go into Sattahip at night by myself with a couple of exceptions. They even say riding song taus after is not safe because of all the military guys prowling the streets. However, I don't know any of this for a fact since I have only been treated with respect there but of course in the daytime. At night I go to some place safe like Pattaya.

Thanks for explanation.

UPDATE

Man dies after his ex-wife bites off his penis and then fatally stabs him

SATTAHIP: -- A woman bit off the top of her former Husband’s penis and then stabbed him to death during a domestic dispute at their family home in Sattahip. The deadly incident occurred in the early hours of Sunday Morning and resulted in the death of Khun Pairort aged 47, a Ministry of Defense Official posted in Bangkok. His former wife, Khun Malee aged 40 was also injured in the attack and was taken to Hospital for treatment. We spoke with her and she revealed that the pair had been divorced for seven months and on regular occasions, Khun Pairort would visit to see their children. Late on Saturday Night she reported that Khun Pairort arrived at the house in a drunken state and he wanted to have sex with her. She refused as she was menstruating.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2010-12-20

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

If the facts are as stated then she fought off a rapist who happened to be her estranged husband. The rapist died in the ensuing fight, self defense.

Just a though, but what if

She murdered him then bit off his xxx in a vindictive rage, then stabbed herself in the arm to make it look more real.

As he died before the divorce she gets everything ..... no witness to say what happened. Murder.

Oh sorry, forgot this is ThaiVisa ........ Man always bad/wrong ... Woman always good/right

Good point... Guess we'll never know!

Not really. She will go to jail. At least he is free from her.

By the way, get your English right. It's "self defence won", not "self defence win".

self defense win

Wow.

No.. you get YOUR English right... it's "WIN", used as a noun.. as in "Is that a WIN, or a FAIL?". Or, "The opposing team took the WIN of their rivals very hard".

So, it's a "self defense WIN". (as opposed to a "self defense FAIL")

Also, most of the world prefers to spell it D-E-F-E-N-S-E.. not D-E-F-E-N-C-E!! :blink:

(Unless you're British, but even then, for legal proceedings, it's "defense")

Why "WIN and FAIL? Apparently, you're in a popular culture darkness, so I'll enlighten you: Currently, it's very popular to use this stylized formatting, to describe a video clip or photograph depicting an event of some kind of success, or failure.

Perhaps you're not familiar with Failblog.com? Where there is a vast collection of photos and videos showing various kinds of FAILS, and WINS..?

Here's a FAIL:

and here's a WIN:

So.. it's a "SELF DEFENSE WIN".. Got it...?

Don't pompously correct people's English, unless you're 100% sure that you're better informed than they are. (unless you really like looking like an ASS) :angry:

In fact, don't correct ANYONE'S English; this isn't an English Language Forum (but it IS an internationally composed group of people); this isn't school, and you're not their teacher.

The poster that wrote "Win" was right, and YOU were wrong, so..

CORRECTION *FAIL*!! SPELLING *FAIL*!! AWARENESS OF POPULAR CULTURE *FAIL*!! :redcard1:

And additionally, you're wrong, she probably WON'T go to jail; If she were even to be charged at all, then offering a plea of not guilty via self defense (if proven to be true) usually leads to a dismisal of charges, thus, the defendant DOESN'T go to jail. In modern society, killing someone in the defense of your own life, is NOT a punishable crime.

So, LEGAL *FAIL*, COURTROOM *FAIL*, KNOWLEDGE OF LAWS *FAIL* ..

Dude...., YOU TOTALLY *FAIL*! :redcard2: :redcard2: :redcard2:

Edited by SiangDeeMahk

If she were

[/quote

I wanted to replay to that English language professor but then I thought better leave it.

By the way, I think that "if she was" sounds better.

My English isn't that good too :)

I think that the lady planned every thing in advance having by her side the prolonged submission to the bossy ex husband.

Very sorry to the children

Not really. She will go to jail. At least he is free from her.

By the way, get your English right. It's "self defence won", not "self defence win".

self defense win

Wow.

No.. you get YOUR English right... it's "WIN", used as a noun.. as in "Is that a WIN, or a FAIL?". Or, "The opposing team took the WIN of their rivals very hard".

So, it's a "self defense WIN". (as opposed to a "self defense FAIL")

Also, most of the world prefers to spell it D-E-F-E-N-S-E.. not D-E-F-E-N-C-E!! :blink:

(Unless you're British, but even then, for legal proceedings, it's "defense")

Why "WIN and FAIL? Apparently, you're in a popular culture darkness, so I'll enlighten you: Currently, it's very popular to use this stylized formatting, to describe a video clip or photograph depicting an event of some kind of success, or failure.

Perhaps you're not familiar with Failblog.com? Where there is a vast collection of photos and videos showing various kinds of FAILS, and WINS..?

Here's a FAIL:

and here's a WIN:

So.. it's a "SELF DEFENSE WIN".. Got it...?

Don't pompously correct people's English, unless you're 100% sure that you're better informed than they are. (unless you really like looking like an ASS) :angry:

In fact, don't correct ANYONE'S English; this isn't an English Language Forum (but it IS an internationally composed group of people); this isn't school, and you're not their teacher.

The poster that wrote "Win" was right, and YOU were wrong, so..

CORRECTION *FAIL*!! SPELLING *FAIL*!! AWARENESS OF POPULAR CULTURE *FAIL*!! :redcard1:

And additionally, you're wrong, she probably WON'T go to jail; If she were even to be charged at all, then offering a plea of not guilty via self defense (if proven to be true) usually leads to a dismisal of charges, thus, the defendant DOESN'T go to jail. In modern society, killing someone in the defense of your own life, is NOT a punishable crime.

So, LEGAL *FAIL*, COURTROOM *FAIL*, KNOWLEDGE OF LAWS *FAIL* ..

Dude...., YOU TOTALLY *FAIL*! :redcard2: :redcard2: :redcard2:

Dude, you need to get laid.

regarding your 'defence/defense' argument, in all my years in the legal system in the UK I can state that the word 'defence' was used and never the word 'defense'. Defence in the British spelling, and believe it or not defense is the English spelling, however the use of defense was over ridden eventually by the word defence.

As for your assumption that most of the world prefers to use defense, well even that is debatable, this was taken from elswhere:

"I am not aware of any country in South America that uses US orthography, whereas Guyana follows UK orthography. In the Caribbean and Central America, orthography is split by colonial influence – the former British Caribbean and Belize using UK orthography and the American territories using US orthography. Similarly in Asia and the Asia Pacific regions the American territories (and the former colony, the Philippines) follow US orthography, but all the others where English still has official status (India, Pakistan, Singapore, Hong Kong and various Pacific nations), and where it is still commonly used in education (Malaysia), the standard orthography follows the UK. Thus, overwhelmingly in Asia the standard orthography follows the UK."

If she were

I wanted to replay to that English language professor but then I thought better leave it.

I think that the lady planned every thing in advance having by her side the prolonged submission to the bossy ex husband.

Oopps.. sorry.. but NO.

"Was" would be correct, in terms of it being singular (he WAS, she WAS, I WAS, they WERE).. however, in terms of tense (past/present/future), "was" is incorrect because (the charges against her) haven't happened yet.

The full (future-tense) sentence would actually read: "If she were even to be charged {in the future} at all, then offering a plea...".

For potential future-tense actions (in if/then structures),"were" is correct: The "if" makes the singular "her" the subjunctive, so "were" is the most acceptable form when using "if".

For instance: "If she WERE to arrive at her apartment right now, then she would catch her husband cheating on her with the maid"

"Were" is the preferred formal word. And while I'll recognize that "was" actually CAN be used in this sentence (if it's in a casual format), "were" is always 100% correct, and more accepted in a formal format.

Darn it! Now ya'll got ME correctin' folk's English! :blink:

Enough English school! :offtopic:

regarding your 'defence/defense' argument, in all my years in the legal system in the UK I can state that the word 'defence' was used and never the word 'defense'. Defence in the British spelling, and believe it or not defense is the English spelling, however the use of defense was over ridden eventually by the word defence.

As for your assumption that most of the world prefers to use defense, well even that is debatable, this was taken from elswhere:

"I am not aware of any country in South America that uses US orthography, whereas Guyana follows UK orthography. In the Caribbean and Central America, orthography is split by colonial influence – the former British Caribbean and Belize using UK orthography and the American territories using US orthography. Similarly in Asia and the Asia Pacific regions the American territories (and the former colony, the Philippines) follow US orthography, but all the others where English still has official status (India, Pakistan, Singapore, Hong Kong and various Pacific nations), and where it is still commonly used in education (Malaysia), the standard orthography follows the UK. Thus, overwhelmingly in Asia the standard orthography follows the UK."

Out of everything that I posted, you spent THAT much energy addressing the issue of a SINGLE letter of a SINGLE word... and I'M the one that needs to get laid, huh? :blink:

If she were

That should be

"My English isn't that good either"

Sorry ...... just jumping on the bandwagon :)

Out of everything that I posted, you spent THAT much energy addressing the issue of a SINGLE letter of a SINGLE word... and I'M the one that needs to get laid, huh? :blink:

My god aint there some clever dicks, All that just cos a bloke gor a word wrong. Some folks reakon theyre above others, when it comes to propper English, If ya can read and understand-then leave it, ya know what they mean. When summat appens like this, I usually ask the cleaver dick--"whats the highest mountain in Russia, ninety nine times owt of a hundred he clamps his cocky gob shut.

If she were

Oopps.. sorry.. but NO.

"Was" would be correct, in terms of it being singular (he WAS, she WAS, I WAS, they WERE).. however, in terms of tense (past/present/future), "was" is incorrect because (the charges against her) haven't happened yet.

The full (future-tense) sentence would actually read: "If she were even to be charged {in the future} at all, then offering a plea...".

For potential future-tense actions (in if/then structures),"were" is correct: The "if" makes the singular "her" the subjunctive, so "were" is the most acceptable form when using "if".

For instance: "If she WERE to arrive at her apartment right now, then she would catch her husband cheating on her with the maid"

"Were" is the preferred formal word. And while I'll recognize that "was" actually CAN be used in this sentence (if it's in a casual format), "were" is always 100% correct, and more accepted in a formal format.

Darn it! Now ya'll got ME correctin' folk's English! :blink:

Enough English school! :offtopic:

Oh...don't stop now. This is entertaining and educative. :lol:

yes, you need to get laid.

you go through the rigmarole of finding youtube clips, start shouting in your post etc etc etc. for many on here English is not their first language, was the failure to write one word in the correct tense so hard for you to accept and understand that you have to go on a rant?

Also killing someone in self defence does not automatically mean you will walk away from it, if it was possible to defend yourself without killing the other person then it is murder if the intention was to kill, manslaughter if not. Reasonable force means the force that is reasonable in order to defend yourself, once the attack stops then any forced you use after that can not be seen as reasonable, killing someone when there are other options available is not reasonable force.

Any chance of a new forum for the spelling police?

yes, you need to get laid.

you go through the rigmarole of finding youtube clips, start shouting in your post etc etc etc. for many on here English is not their first language, was the failure to write one word in the correct tense so hard for you to accept and understand that you have to go on a rant?

Also killing someone in self defence does not automatically mean you will walk away from it, if it was possible to defend yourself without killing the other person then it is murder if the intention was to kill, manslaughter if not. Reasonable force means the force that is reasonable in order to defend yourself, once the attack stops then any forced you use after that can not be seen as reasonable, killing someone when there are other options available is not reasonable force.

Any chance of a new forum for the spelling police?

You sir, seem to have a reading (or comprehension) problem.

I didn't say automatically. I never even eluded to "automatically"

I said "probably, if it's proven true (that it was in full self defenSe), that usually leads to dismissal of charges".

So, we've got "probably", "if true", and "usually". Not "definitely", "whether true or not", or "always".

I don't see how that comes even close to being "automatically".

(back on topic)

In this particular case, although we don't know who started wielding a knife first, we do see that there was a single (fatal) strike to the male, resulting in his death. That certainly falls within the realm of possibility that (since the female only struck at him, once), she was not intentionally committing murder or manslaughter.

Multiple stab wounds might indicate something other than self defense (or it could have just meant that in spite of her wounding him, he'd refused to stop trying to rape her, so she kept defending herself). But with the one strike, it seems likely that she only intended to stop him, and managed to get "lucky" with her first strike.

Although she bears a defensive wound herself, she didn't go berserk, and shred him to pieces (aside from nipping his tip off, of course); she just stabbed him once, and when that stopped his attack, she stopped stabbing, too.

So far, that sounds like a pretty good case for self defense resulting in dismissal of charges.. except that admittedly, we don't yet have all the evidence here.

And the point that I made about the tense of the word was only in direct response to someone trying to incorrectly correct MY grammar (unlike the first poster who posted an unprovoked (and pathetically uninformed) revision to the post of the very hip guy that wrote "self defense WIN").

I don't usually go around correcting people who've made an error.. that is unless they're incorrectly trying to correct me personally, or going around incorrectly correcting people who are (in fact, already) correct. (whew! thank god I dont have to say that sentence out loud)

Search my posts, and see how many you can find where I'm trouncing on people's innocent grammar errors or typos.

You'll be hardpressed to find them,

So please GET OFF MY BACK, sir.

P.S. and yes, I went and found Youtube clips, which were both fun, and also helped to illustrate my point about "WIN" & "FAIL" tags (which apparently, some posters are not aware of).. So what did you contribute to the thread? A snide remark as to the infrequency of my sexual encounters. Brilliant sir, just brilliant.

here is another take on the story - knowing how bitter and vengeful Thai women can be...

1. He leaves her - she gets jealous

2. He stops supporting her because he lives in Bangkok - she gets angry that her nice house may not be always there and she will have to get a job.

3. He flirts, sees other women because she was a pain in the arse to deal with and he had enough -

4. she doesn't know how handle the rejection, or doesn't want to get a job - so she thinks she can win him back by removing his penis.

4. He comes home to see the kids and she plans to chat with him over a few beers.

5. She hides a knife in the bed - she plans to cut off his penis to take her revenge, remove his manhood, stop him leaving her.he is

6. as they end up in bed, she tries to cut of his penis but he wakes up - she immediately stabs him in the abdomen - he dies...

6. She panics - so has a think for a while (ah the drunken man rapes me) easy alibi... i just need to bite of his penis and stab myself, and i'm home free...

Ofcourse, it could be absolutely true - a Drunken sailor returning home to see his kids

But with Thai women Taking a bite almost every week - and knowing how they think and why they do it.

I think its always because they are jealous/angry/insecure/hurt/vengeful/crazy/bah!

Makes more sense than her alibi...

When summat appens like this, I usually ask the cleaver dick--"whats the highest mountain in Russia, ninety nine times owt of a hundred he clamps his cocky gob shut.

That would be Mt. Elbrus

Well well, I never knew that, thanks awfully, Absolutely spot on, would that be in the Urals ?? one must be correct and very careful when writing to Forum, Suppose we all should be Rex Harrisons of this world, not Audrey Hepburn. That old movie reminds me of some of the types who correct our speach and spelling. It was a brilliant film, similar to Forum,:lol: :lol:

When summat appens like this, I usually ask the cleaver dick--"whats the highest mountain in Russia, ninety nine times owt of a hundred he clamps his cocky gob shut.

That would be Mt. Elbrus

Well well, I never knew that, thanks awfully, Absolutely spot on, would that be in the Urals ?? one must be correct and very careful when writing to Forum, Suppose we all should be Rex Harrisons of this world, not Audrey Hepburn. That old movie reminds me of some of the types who correct our speach and spelling. It was a brilliant film, similar to Forum,:lol: :lol:

Elbrus_May_2008.jpg

In the Caucasus mountain range