Rc Model Car Shop

Bung

Either Computer Plaza or next door, Computer City (sorry don't remember which) has a higher quality RC shop inside near the back on the right side ground floor. Thought I remember seeing some RC stuff just as you walk into Panthip Plaza from the side entrance also.

Edited by ThaiWx

bung.

re ... Has anyone seen one

theres a small shop selling them in this gas station almost opposite mad dog.

good luck ... dave2

Wow, i hit the jackpot there! The real deal and some nice stuff. Tamiya. You can order anything out of the catalogue and I would have loved the classic Alpina rally car but at 10 000 baht it is too much for a 10 year old to have. maybe a few years down the track it will be fun to build and maintain one with him.

I didn't see any in Icon but Panthip has a new shop right in the side door for about B3000 but obviously not as good as the Tamiya ones in the service station shop where there was a full range of spares.

Thanks to all for sharing the information, hope it may help any others interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Besides from that Tamiya shop. I have not found any RC Shops! Tamiya shop couldn't help me with parts.

Since then I have been on numerous missions to Icon, Computer plaza,City and Panthip and have not been able to locate any RC shops.

Would anyone know more information on a RC shop???

Mild7even: Could you provide more details on this place I have tried searching up and down on Charoen Prathet road with no luck :(

Thanks guys.

Edited by junki3korean