You Chumps Don'T Get It..

LarryBird

It's not Thai women that you don't understand, it's women in general...

from a post in another thread

"Some people have all the luck.

"I have a neighbor from Vancouver and this guy is kinda dense.... nice enough and good looking but trouble tying his shoes if you get my drift... Has this rich beautiful Hi SO Thai girlfriend who lets him live rent free in this luxury condo. She lives mostly with her family nearby and maybe 30 to 40% of the time at the condo. She even gives him spending money and the use of a car. He fools around on her frequently with hot young tramps and she let's him get away with it ... save some dramatics now and then.

Some situations just defy logic but there you have it...

"

How exactly does that situation defy logic?

You guys think the way to get a woman is to 'be sweet to her, and treat her right' or something?

If you wanna be a stud, you have to display alpha male qualities . Show a girl that you can bang anything you want, when you want,

then she'll feel like she's actually getting something . Act like a pathetic chump who has never had a woman's interest, and how do you think

she's gonna feel that she ends up with you? 'Oh great, i got the one no one else is interested in.'

If anyone wants further help on dealing with women, PM me. If you want to hear ridiculous advice, keep reading the threads on here.

Yeah I posted that... He is my neighbor. This is not an alpha. He looks alpha with his tat's but I have boxed with him a few times. No Alpha my friend... He is more like Forest Gump.

Some people just have an energy.. He does have this simple and honest vibe. There may be more than meets the eye also. I suspect his family is rich or something in Canada because honestly I can't figure out how someone can grow up and be mentally slow like he is.

He is a good person but no way would I follow him into a combat situation. I shudder to think about that. I would say he is farm dumb except he said he grew up in the city.

I am not against Alpha at all. Alpha is a great way to be if you can compete with other Alpha's wanna be's. A lot of women are like sheep and do prefer to be told how it is.

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

Yeah I posted that... He is my neighbor. This is not an alpha. He looks alpha with his tat's but I have boxed with him a few times. No Alpha my friend... He is more like Forest Gump.

Some people just have an energy.. He does have this simple and honest vibe. There may be more than meets the eye also. I suspect his family is rich or something in Canada because honestly I can't figure out how someone can grow up and be mentally slow like he is.

He is a good person but no way would I follow him into a combat situation. I shudder to think about that. I would say he is farm dumb except he said he grew up in the city.

I am not against Alpha at all. Alpha is a great way to be if you can compete with other Alpha's wanna be's. A lot of women are like sheep and do prefer to be told how it is.

Sure there are woman who like to be told how it is but even those have a breaking limit. I believe in standing up for yourself setting basic rules and if they are broken end it. I am most certainly the boss in the relation, based on the fact better educated and a bit smarter and earn more. But i do listen to her advise and don't treat her like a trash. I became like this after a failed relation with an evil Thai girl. Now i just believe in looking out for yourself and making sure there are always plenty of securities and step out of a relation if you don't get what you want out of it.

Edited by robblok

Sure there are woman who like to be told how it is but even those have a breaking limit. I believe in standing up for yourself setting basic rules and if they are broken end it. I am most certainly the boss in the relation, based on the fact better educated and a bit smarter and earn more. But i do listen to her advise and don't treat her like a trash. I became like this after a failed relation with an evil Thai girl. Now i just believe in looking out for yourself and making sure there are always plenty of securities and step out of a relation if you don't get what you want out of it.

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

I would think that i am putting it differently then you. In my relation i am boss but that does not mean i don't do anything for her or make sure she gets the things that she wants. I just mean that i wont be used for an ATM or walked over.

I will always have the upper hand in the relation but not in a way that it is unfair or that she is a slave. Its not caveman style.

Couldn't agree more.

I would think that i am putting it differently then you. In my relation i am boss but that does not mean i don't do anything for her or make sure she gets the things that she wants. I just mean that i wont be used for an ATM or walked over.

I will always have the upper hand in the relation but not in a way that it is unfair or that she is a slave. Its not caveman style.

Trust me, I couldn't agree more. My wife is a professor here, and I treat her with respect, blah blah blah. But for a lot of guys, starting out, they'd be better off being a jerk, and acting like they can have whatever they want then vice-a-versa.

Basically, like I said, I agree with you . I'm just saying in general tho, these guys don't get it. Women want someone who takes charge. Signs of weakness are just that.. signs of weakness.. I'm rambling.. But I see all these posts like 'OMG, I did everything for her, and then this...???." It's like.. Ya, that's exactly what I'd expect to happen..

I just believe that in every relation there is a leader or boss. But that does not mean he is leader or boss all the time. If she knows something a lot better then me i let her arrange everything and make the decisions. I don't think the all the imputs are always equal there will always be one with more power in a relationship. But that guy (or girl) should be smart enough to know when the other party has valuable input and then yield to that information.

I have to agree that giving someone everything right away and always yielding is not a good basis for any relationship. I would not want a girl like that or a girl who has no imput in the relation or knowledge to bring into it.

And if you as a guy yield into everything and give everything certainly with a lot of girls you are setting yourself up as an easy mark.

I feel quite confident and if my wife does not want to do something she will not do it. But that goes both ways I also wont do what i wont like. So we both know the limits of the other person. If either person does not set limits it might end nasty if your in a relation with the wrong kind.

Trust me, I couldn't agree more. My wife is a professor here, and I treat her with respect, blah blah blah. But for a lot of guys, starting out, they'd be better off being a jerk, and acting like they can have whatever they want then vice-a-versa.

Basically, like I said, I agree with you . I'm just saying in general tho, these guys don't get it. Women want someone who takes charge. Signs of weakness are just that.. signs of weakness.. I'm rambling.. But I see all these posts like 'OMG, I did everything for her, and then this...???." It's like.. Ya, that's exactly what I'd expect to happen..

You don't have to be a jerk just firm and stand up for yourself. Just don't give into every whim or you set yourself up.

There are different types of Alpha or leadership types also. There is the aggressive and controlling type.. Or the laid back.... "don't make me go alpha on you type" that just gets respect.

Women in general do like confidence and competence... Security and nesting instincts.

In a way the OP does have a point in that Thai women are somewhat trained to like or expect Thai male behavior... Many Thai males do have a dominant relationship or attitude about women.

Thai male behavior has a lot of variation just like male behavior in other cultures however so hard to generalize.

You don't have to be a jerk just firm and stand up for yourself. Just don't give into every whim or you set yourself up.

I love how I keep telling you I agree with you, and you keep telling me I have no idea what you're saying. This is classic!

"Where are you taking me tonight sweetheart?"

"I thought we'd go to El Toro. I fancy a big steak medium rare and a bottle of red."

"Hmm. I want to go to Somjai's Slap up Somtam Shop."

"Yeah. OK. You pay."

Edited by Bagwan

“Larry, Larry, Larry” It’s so great to finally hear from a genuine “beef cake” you must be fighting the skirt off with a shitty stick! After reading your advice I decided to take a leaf out of your copy of “I am man, hear me roar” I told my wife to do her own laundry today as I was going for a beer with my mate and letch at the passing pootang! All in all, I think it went as well as could be expected; I made it out the house with only minor cuts and brushing. I think she now see me in a different light, behind the threats to kill me and riding my click back and forth in front of the bar, stopping only now and then to slowly draw her finger across her neck …….but she is smiling!........That’s a good sign…….Right? The smiling.

Any more advice Larry?

Yours admiringly

Tonto, (he rides again)

My observations of these Thai superstar superchicks, is that they rarely pick the same nationality, at the same time, or in quick succession. Interchangeable nationalities of swede, norge finnish, dane, brit, canuck, aussie, german etc etc.

The OP says she spends 30/40 % of her time with the Canadian. What does she do the other 60/70 % of the time. Ooops --- probably making money.

The luxury condo is probably owned by someone who is out of town, or a previous partner who croaked.

Anyway, superchicks like a gik on the side, for amusement.

It never surprises me how many nobheads there are in Thailand.

I agree.

x2

You either have 'it' or you don't........your comments suggest you guys better keep searching...:) .

I rest my case.Another Thailand casanova who thinks he's a ladies man with the hookers.