Schools With Accom

Bluetongue

I would be interested to hear if any members send their children to schools in Chantaburi or Sa Kaew which provide during the week accomodation as well as hopefully a better learning possibility than the moo ban schools. I am checking out a lead I got from a German fellow I run into a lot around Soi Dao but would like options if there are any. Are the Catholic Schools hard core I cant imagine they would be here but you never know. I dont think my budget will run into 6 figure sums every year so I have technically ruled out the boarding schools around Rayong and Pattaya but would also be interested to hear from any experiences there, meaning I can still earn income if I have to but I would really want it to be worth it. I want to send 2 kids, my own and a niece as I think they are both quite clever and being let down big time by the state system, and I really dont want them turning out to be Thai deadbeats (my own words not Thai bashing just stating my opinion based on 2 years so far) like the older kids around here