Need A Cable Guy

i'm no repair man but anytime the picture quality suffers at one location out of many it's sometimes the coax cable itself that needs to be replaced and that's as simple as screwing in a light bulb. the shop directly opposite the main entrance to tesco sells it.

i'm no repair man but anytime the picture quality suffers at one location out of many it's sometimes the coax cable itself that needs to be replaced and that's as simple as screwing in a light bulb. the shop directly opposite the main entrance to tesco sells it.

Yeah that's what my "engineer" said, although I knew the booster could be gone. "Engineer" replaces coax cable, switch on tv, same grainy picture. Call Samui Cable, they come and replace the booster, now perfect picture. :)

well samui cable has come to the house 4 times, the first time they got a clear picture on all the sets but the one we wanted looked at, the next time they came they said it was an electrical problem that was burning the tv tuner and left, the next time it was the actual cable outlet that is bad and we need to call electrician, i finally had enough and suggested looking at the splitter the same suggestion i made from visit 1. they replaced it and all is well except we have a static sound on one of the sets on the higher channels and the picture qulaity is snowy on all the sets on the higher channels but hey i am happpy as it is.

well samui cable has come to the house 4 times, the first time they got a clear picture on all the sets but the one we wanted looked at, the next time they came they said it was an electrical problem that was burning the tv tuner and left, the next time it was the actual cable outlet that is bad and we need to call electrician, i finally had enough and suggested looking at the splitter the same suggestion i made from visit 1. they replaced it and all is well except we have a static sound on one of the sets on the higher channels and the picture qulaity is snowy on all the sets on the higher channels but hey i am happpy as it is.

Yes, yes same here, Bond Gai Rd in Chaweng, snowy on higher channels. They told me the digital was coming two years ago and it would solve all problems. I wonder what happened with that idea. As far as media delivery is concerned: TV, mobile and Internet, Thailand seem to be stuck in mid 90's while the rest of the world is forging ahead.

Try PSI .... they are down near Tesco Chawang somewhere...

Contact name: Polchai Sangnate Phone 081 797 0564

I've used them a number of times & found them to be very professional.& on time.. (although I don't have cable TV) but have perfect reception on HD & regular channels... on Astro.

I am sure they would come and take a look at your situation & advise.