Was Santa A Pervert

PattayaOneTeam

The Terrible Truth About Santa Claus

By S. Tsow

(Warning: For mature readers only. Keep your kids away from this one.)

In a sensational new book, noted Freudian psychologist Dr. Gottfried von Angst blows the whistle on one of the greatest frauds in history: the myth about Santa Claus.

Von Angst's book is called Santa Claus: The Man, The Myth, The Monster. It presents a frightening but impressively documented thesis: that Santa Claus, far from being the kindly old elf he pretends to be, fits the psychological profile of a seriously disturbed psychopath--almost certainly a pedophile, possibly a serial killer, conceivably even a cannibal.

Von Angst's case focuses on Santa's abnormally reclusive personality. You can't get more reclusive than living at the North Pole, and anyone who chooses to live in such a cold and forbidding wasteland is bound to suffer from a severe personality disorder: a coldness of the spirit, an alienation from human affection, an acutely dysfunctional inability to relate normally to others, probably caused by parental neglect--and possible sexual abuse--in childhood.

In a rare interview at his office in Zurich, von Angst recently explained his theory. Note, he observed, that this remote and enigmatic individual chooses as his companions not warm, loving human beings, but elves. Elves are related to gnomes, dwarfs, trolls, and goblins; more distantly, to demons. And you know who their honcho is: the Epitome of Evil, the Instigator of Iniquity, the CEO of Sin, the Boss of Bad, the Big Kahuna of the Dark Side: Satan, the Devil himself.

If elves, the relatives of demons, are helping Santa in his nefarious work, he may secretly be in league with the Devil. And before you laugh at that hypothesis, consider Santa's very name--an anagram for Satan. [more…]

To read the rest of this article download the PDF here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/download/663-pattaya-one-issue-6/

Enjoyed this article? Why not go to our poll and vote for it at:

gallery_327_1086_2603.gif

-- Pattaya One 2010-12-25

I just downloaded the Pattaya One pdf newspaper to read the Santa Claus article, but ended up reading quite a bit of the other stories too. It seems that in Pattaya it is possible to create a decent quality publication with news about the area and Thailand in general, with quite a bit of fun thrown in too. Well done!

How come in Chiang Mai all we get is the utterly dire excuse for a newspaper called the Chiang Mai Mail. This has the worst appearance of any newspaper I have ever seen and is as dry as an octogenarian granny's nether regions. It also manages to avoid letting us know what is going on in Chiang Mai and reports very little - just aggregated news from equally dull sources! It doesn't even attract many classified ads.

Please come and Start a Chiang Mai One for us! There is a big market, but I'm sure the sales of Chiang Mai Mail don't indicate this... I used to buy it, but I just can't face the disappointment. Save us!