Service Girl Accuses German Of Not Paying

britmaveric

The police can legally hold anyone for 72 hours without charge while they conduct their investigations. They have the right to hold you longer with permission from the court.

All to say, they know most punters will feel overwhelmed and will pay the extortion moneys rather than the jail time with Somchai the farrang hating Thai. :o

all these recent claims by bargirls and working ladies is getting quite disturbing, it seems that no matter what is agreed or paid they can call the BIB make up a story and get what ever thay want, once this catches on I can see many more of these scams taking place......................in the long run they are shooting themselves in the foot, just another downward step to encourage visitors to think twice before taking a holiday here. It's all turning a bit sour

In most countries the service fee is paid in advance.

Thailand is one of the few places where bargirls and freelancers don't demand up front payment.

Disputes will often arise where terms and conditions aren't spelled out clearly.

In this particular case i think the police did the right thing.

You pay up regardless of service and take the good with the bad in Thailand.

Sometimes you get a whole lot more than what you could ever have imagined for your money and conversely sometimes you get disappointed.

It is part of the rich tapestry of mongering in Thailand.

Awww.....C'mon - a deal is a deal.

If he had no money he should have told her. She might have bought him a beer and some grub.

A contract of employment (however short) is still a contract.

I saw this in Nana some many years ago with an English clown who was terrified when a wench got the cops to lug him down to Lumpini cop shop.

He insisted that myself and Mrs go to see that he would not be put against a wall in front of a firing squad.

It was bloody hilarious, every subject except prostitution was mentioned, and in the end he agreed that he had offered to "give" her 500 Baht then changed his promise.

('Offer' and 'Promise' were the words used).

The cracker though, was when the cops flagged a taxi and put them both in the same taxi and sent them back to Nana together.

Ah, the path of true love is verily never easy.

Mrs, myself and MIB were falling about laughing, it was truly a magic moment.

(And they were both bog ugly).

Probably happily married now living in Britlag.

Cheers,

Couthy. :o

As he stated he did NOT pay her any money for services rendered[Probably his fault he could not get an erection or whatever]she was entitled to her 1000 baht and extra for 'lost time' .

I cannot imagine any girl going to the beach with 3000 baht in her handbag though.

I have heard that some foreigners kick the girls out without any pay.I used to talk with one girl who was pregnant and had this happen a few times.

The girls nowadays have enough trouble with the many young thai guys demanding cash and services.

High time the girls were given better treatment from all guys.