Buy Fireworks In Pattaya

raybarrell

The Party Shop gets lots of requests for fireworks but we will not stock them for legal and safety reasons.

If you go to Naklua, on the left hand side just past the big tree and market, look into the first shop on the left that has toys etc hanging outside of it.

Ask for Papa, but it is not necessary to ask for him, as all fireworks including huge mortars are all on display at the back and in the middle of the shop, next to the staff desk.

Hope this helps.

Some of the things they carry are scary stuff, last week I saw a 9 mortar box about 80cm x 80cm square and the thing looked like something from they would use in Afganistan.

Thanks for the info...I have seen threads on this and the answers were vague....as if Naklua was a tiny place with 3 shops.

I have been looking for fireworks before.

The first time I looked I did not travel far enough towards the market and the 2nd I went too far past obviously .... Now I know

The big mortar is what I am looking for - Do you think the Juristic person would be upset if I set if off on the condo roof ?

This is my move to become more integrated with Thai ways. Setting them off on the street or the beach is boring. :D

Not enough carnage.

cheers

Edited by lonewolf99