Animal Cruelty

gguy

When I was walking home from WS tonight, I noticed a shop sweeper and her small dog. The dog's front leg was completely broken where the bone attaches to the body. The front leg was only attached by skin and muscle. The front leg just dangles.

The dog was a mini poodle. He was very clean and wore a pink sweater.

The sweeper said someone has dumped the dog from their car about five years ago. She rescued the dog. She indicated a vet told her the leg could not be repaired.

I do not know how someone could dump a dog in this condition. The dog is completely defenseless.

I gave the lady 100 baht for a meal for her and her dog.

Circumstances like this the leg is better amputated,costs about 4000 Baht.

If you PM me where the dog is I'll take a look and see if anything can be done for the dog,if anybody else has a bit of sympathy for this dog a donation for the animal would be greatly appreciated.

Just took a dog for rear leg amputation after a fracture,bone mended but too much nerve damage

Circumstances like this the leg is better amputated,costs about 4000 Baht.

If you PM me where the dog is I'll take a look and see if anything can be done for the dog,if anybody else has a bit of sympathy for this dog a donation for the animal would be greatly appreciated.

Just took a dog for rear leg amputation after a fracture,bone mended but too much nerve damage

I agree it would probably be better if the leg were removed. I have only seen the lady once. The vet probably advised removal but 4000 baht may be a month's salary. The dog is healthy, very clean, and a little on the chubby side. I think the dog has a good life with an attentive owner.

Edited by gguy