Scooter Of 150Cc Or Over In Thailand

kaiserseo

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a new powerful motorbike for change of my old scooter.

I'm interested on some motorbike, but before to choose, can anyone tell me if this motorbike are available in Thailand (if yes, where...) :

LF250T-6B : http://www.lifan.com...%5Clf150t-6.jpg

Sym Fighter 150 (my prefered motorcycle) ; http://1.bp.blogspot...Fighter+150.jpg

Mbike Super Motard 200 ; http://www.motorcycl...Affordable-Bike

Or some idea of 150cc & over scooter...

Thanks

honda cbr150 or cbr250... not a scooter but....

based on the picture he has of his 'preferred ride' i think he wants a scooter style motorcycle. auto etc, is that right op?

what about a Honda PCX, almost looks like your preferred ride? (terrible looking thing :lol: ) sorry :)

The Mbike Super Motard 200 is available on the Thai market an is distributed by Sym Thailand, so guess the Mbike Motard 200 is a bit related to the Fighter 150 which will be available in Thailand soon...

Both come with 3-year warranty and are excellent in performance...

Vespa 150:

99.000 ThB

The Sym Fiddle II a 125cc scooter, also build in Vietnam, with excellent build quality for around 34,000 Baht (recommended retail, I was told it go's for less). Including 3-years warranty in Thailand distributed by Sym Thailand.

The-Sym-Fiddle-II-125_Nice-Good-Looks_1.jpg

Edited by Richard-BKK

When I asked the LF250T-6B was 78,000 baht.. lot of bike for the money.... PCX ? is a 125 cc and cost 72,000 baht, I do like it so many about, even more the last week or so most in White & Black looks way better than all last years models with brown.

I am waiting for the price of the LF125T-19, it has passed all the tests and will be available soon, it is bigger in size than the PCX.. not yet had the confirmed price but maybe 5x,xxx baht only a guess as the 250cc is so say 78,000 baht, therefore my thinking a 125cc must be under 60,000 baht.

Because I have already a PCX 125cc, I custom it (improve style and power), but this is a bullshit for power... and I just know the Honda 250cc Forza Z 350000 Bahts and Yamaha Tmax 500cc on Phuket, but 2 two days ago I see a fighter in my town, and I start to thinking about to change my motorbike who have 1 year now.

So If you know some scooter or supermotard over 150cc, and tell me where I can buy it in Thailand, it would be great

Because I have already a PCX 125cc, I custom it (improve style and power), but this is a bullshit for power... and I just know the Honda 250cc Forza Z 350000 Bahts and Yamaha Tmax 500cc on Phuket, but 2 two days ago I see a fighter in my town, and I start to thinking about to change my motorbike who have 1 year now.

So If you know some scooter or supermotard over 150cc, and tell me where I can buy it in Thailand, it would be great

For supermoto style motorcycles, with a engine size over 150cc, you have the following options:

Lifan LF200GY-5 for 45,000 Baht

Zongshen Ryuka Fly 150 for 69,800 Baht

Mbike SuperMoto 200 for 72,000 Baht

Kawasaki D-Tracker 250 for 152,000 Baht

If you compare the Mbike Supermoto 200 to the Lifan LF200GY-5 you find that they're similar in performance and build quality. The Kawasaki is understandable the leader in quality and performance, but also costs 3 times more than the Lifan LF200 and roughly twice the price of the other two options.

Ah yeah I forget this one... But Tiger is only on the north & Bangkok, do they have a resseller on Phuket ?

Not sure if they have a place in Phuket, but you can buy online through www.tigersachsclub.com

I did and am very happy with the service I received, can happily recommend them.

Ah yeah I forget this one... But Tiger is only on the north & Bangkok, do they have a resseller on Phuket ?

Hi Kaiserseo,

Tiger Bike's re-seller in phuket i really don't know of , but there is Service Center in Phuket (he doesn't sell Bikes but has a good reputation for service matters) .

Thanks Naboo for your recommendation.:thumbsup:

Tiger/Sachs Club is working closely together with Tiger/Sachs Motors and Bikes can be bought online and shipped nationwide .

The G-Max got a lot of attention on our Factory Tour last year....i was impressed of the storage it provided. Those who rode were very happy with the bite the bike gave.( i haven't ridden the g-max myself)...

Happy trails,

mbox

If we compare the Tiger G-max 150 to a Sym Fighter 150 you quickly find that the Tiger is to expensive to be considered seriously.

The Tiger is powered by a old 'copy' Honda GY-6 150cc engine breathing by a old fashion carburetor. Basically the G-max 150 was developed by Kymco in 2007, while Kymco did continuously updated the G-Max range the Tiger G-Max 150 was never updated.

The Sym Fighter 150, a scooter with fuel-injection, not only costs less than the Tiger it's also uses the latest technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO74OmUdR_s

Edited by Richard-BKK

The faster you go the more chance of having an accident in Thailand, why do you need more than 150 when a 125 is plenty, its your life I guess.

I'm barely squeezing by with my VTX1800. Anything over 2 liter would be about right.

The faster you go the more chance of having an accident in Thailand, why do you need more than 150 when a 125 is plenty, its your life I guess.

I'm barely squeezing by with my VTX1800. Anything over 2 liter would be about right.

post-81971-0-90977500-1294192265_thumb.j

yeah, miss this one to, sometimes, heavy but not really fast

not really a scooter tho :D

I'm wondering, Richard-BKK, about the new SYM 150 Fighter scooter (note that Q is ON TOPIC :coffee1:):

A. What is Sym's presence in Thailand?

B. Where are to be found the specs and price of the new 150 Fighter - here in this country. Or is it just something for the future, perhaps?

Frankly, the model does not seem to be available to us, from what I can find from a few searches.

Thanks,

I havent yet seen sym here even tho I am told they are selling..

But I saw a lot of syms in Vietnam, and they were not your usual cheap chinese crap.. Even a few year old ones still looking tight and tidy, no rusted fasteners etc.

The only thing I would say tho, is if your after a 150, then probably thats for more power.. And if you want power then the modding aspect comes into it and there is far more aftermarket bolt on power bits for the mainstream bikes. Your probably better off doing mods to a pcx or nuovo than you are looking at a fringe brand.

Also dont sym make a 200cc (joyride ??)

Malaysia has a brand modena or modenas.. They have some nicer larger autos.. 200s and maybe a 250. I hired a large one in langkawai for a while and it had sort of ponderous handling feel it was soft and easy to ride, plus it pulled ok 2 up.

I hate all farangs (mostly hairy arabs and english shavs) who rents the biggest scooters like the t-max and goes around phuket like crazy and think they are cool, when they are clearly not, they are just wannaB big bike riders , but don't know how to drive a manual vehicle, and its so obvious.

If we compare the Tiger G-max 150 to a Sym Fighter 150 you quickly find that the Tiger is to expensive to be considered seriously.

The Tiger is powered by a old 'copy' Honda GY-6 150cc engine breathing by a old fashion carburetor. Basically the G-max 150 was developed by Kymco in 2007, while Kymco did continuously updated the G-Max range the Tiger G-Max 150 was never updated.

The Sym Fighter 150, a scooter with fuel-injection, not only costs less than the Tiger it's also uses the latest technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO74OmUdR_s

I need to correct myself, the Tiger G-max 150 has nothing to do with Kymco, it was produced by PGO in 2007 - currently PGO sells the PGO G-Max 220 EFI (sorry not in Thailand yet)

I hate all farangs (mostly hairy arabs and english shavs) who rents the biggest scooters like the t-max and goes around phuket like crazy and think they are cool, when they are clearly not, they are just wannaB big bike riders , but don't know how to drive a manual vehicle, and its so obvious.

Maxi scooters provide a level of comfort and simplicity of purpose that few other classes of bike do..

I like em.. But only as part of a bike collection.

Maxi scooters provide a level of comfort and simplicity of purpose that few other classes of bike do..

I like em.. But only as part of a bike collection.

Yes i understand that and have nothing against them in general, just many of the riders here in phuket, young farangs who wants to go fast but can't ride a big bike.

You certainly have some unresolved problem with hair.

I love big scooters, they are a great piece of technology. I had one, I never drive like crazy, I owned several big bikes too and I don't feel to be any sort of wannabe.

It is also obvious that you consider a big bike like the extension of a small attribute :lol::lol:

Brumm brumm