Tires For Big Motorbikes In Ubon

anthoma

Are you refering to Tubes??? If can not find local, call Dr Bike in Bangkok they will send on bus, for small fee.

Yes, tubes was the word i could not remember. I will try to call Dr. Bike if i can not find any when i go to Ubon tomorrow. Thank you.

Looks like Dr Bike might be your best bet as my friend replied by saying....

"Need to go to the big bike shop next street down from Peppers, pay a thousand deposit and he will get it from BKK, did it a few weeks ago for the Yammy. Same up in P'lok a few years ago on my old yammy, had to pay a deposit and it came from BKK - both were within the week."

No, the problem would be solved if you told us what shop you are talking about. :whistling:

I dont know the exactli adresse but coming from Warin driving Chayanggoon road the shop is on the right side approx 500 meter after Tungsimuang park. Passing Ubon Plaza and then next to Ubon Plaza there is a hotel we dont remember the name on, but they have a bar called Piano. The shop is exactly opposit this hotel.

The shop looks very small from outside, but have a big stock of motorcycleparts inside.

Sorry for my bad English and spelling but hope this gives you a clue on were this shop is.