350-Strong Police Raid Bars In Soi 6 In Central Pattaya

Rimmer

350-strong Police Raid of bars in Soi 6 in Central Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A 350-strong Police operation effectively shut down the popular bars in Soi 6 off Pattaya Second Road on Wednesday Night.

The operation began with a parade and briefing at Pattaya Police Station led by Police Colonel Tirapong, the Deputy Commander of Chonburi Provincial Police. The officers then made their way to the street and entered more than 50 bars along the street and checked over 500 workers for drugs.

Urine tests were conducted and 16 women and transsexuals were arrested and later charged with consuming a class 1 drug. Police are concerned that during the high season months many drug dealers are operating out of bars around Pattaya and will use this time to sell drugs to Tourists.

Despite their concerns no actual drugs were found in the raid which angered many of the bar owners in the street who questioned the constant targeting of the street whereas other areas receive no visits from Police.

Pictures: HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-01-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone was there?

And added:

Despite their concerns no actual drugs were found in the raid which angered many of the bar owners in the street who questioned the constant targeting of the street whereas other areas receive no visits from Police.
Edited by TAWP

Anyone was there?

How many police officers are there in the Pattaya police force, if anyone knows, please?

Yep.

I doubt 350.

They weren't all proper BiB - I only saw about 20 of those.

There were also some armed Thai Navy guys there.

Most of them were guys in black 'PY' polo shirts no guns - not sure who they are - Immi'?

Not really that exciting..

Edited by mickba

So, a force of Police, that is actually larger than the number of Police in Pattaya, turn out not to be Police but a mix of those beige uniforms and Navy guys, carry out the largest drugs bust Pattaya has seen and catch 16 offenders, no dealers, nor large ammounts of drugs and affect all other businesses that were operating within the law. The collective talents of volunteers, trained Officers, and Navy professionals capture 16 offenders. That's a ratio of 22 to 1. I bet those statistics stay as hidden as a naked chained Brit in a cell on Soi 9.

Navy guys then. Five of them went in first undercover ahead of the Police. One was dressed as a Red Indian, another a construction worker, a third was in motorcycle leather gear, a new York City cop [bit of a give away] and a guy in beige coloured Postal worker gear [ that was a give away - since when did the post ever arrive in Thailand?] The Lady Boys thought it was operation Cobra all over again. But of course there was a different sting in the tail.

Strange going for nice, quiet, respectable family orientated Soi 6 when just across town off Soi Buckow is the biggest dealing area in Pattaya. Soi Chaiyapum where the NAVY deals its drugs under Police co-operation as they can't do anything about the Navy Uniform or its wearers. Hold on a minute. A need for accuracy. Where the Navy stores ahead of distribution, in those run down cheap rental rooms just off Third Road, its ya-ba tablets.

So lets add a little meat to the bone. A certain Navy Boss orders the shut down interuption of a rival across town and the Police say 'that's a good idea'. But surprise surprise it's all flash and show with no one being put out other than a few lady boys who have to point their pussies at the piss pot in order to register a urine sample that the Police like the colour of. In a working life those girls will have had a good few stranger requests usually involving rubber hose, several pots of jam, a 14 inch dildo they're told to make disappear, a cuddly toy and callingout to an over weight visiting german ' Gunther, Sugar babes I love it whip me harder.' All in a day's work then.

Any more of this and they'll have the drugs off the streets for good.

The least I can say is you are very inspired by this story. The story itself was rather boring, but you managed to give it some colors (probably because you're a house painter). Thanks for making me laugh.

So, a force of Police, that is actually larger than the number of Police in Pattaya, turn out not to be Police but a mix of those beige uniforms and Navy guys, carry out the largest drugs bust Pattaya has seen and catch 16 offenders, no dealers, nor large ammounts of drugs and affect all other businesses that were operating within the law. The collective talents of volunteers, trained Officers, and Navy professionals capture 16 offenders. That's a ratio of 22 to 1. I bet those statistics stay as hidden as a naked chained Brit in a cell on Soi 9.

Navy guys then. Five of them went in first undercover ahead of the Police. One was dressed as a Red Indian, another a construction worker, a third was in motorcycle leather gear, a new York City cop [bit of a give away] and a guy in beige coloured Postal worker gear [ that was a give away - since when did the post ever arrive in Thailand?] The Lady Boys thought it was operation Cobra all over again. But of course there was a different sting in the tail.

Strange going for nice, quiet, respectable family orientated Soi 6 when just across town off Soi Buckow is the biggest dealing area in Pattaya. Soi Chaiyapum where the NAVY deals its drugs under Police co-operation as they can't do anything about the Navy Uniform or its wearers. Hold on a minute. A need for accuracy. Where the Navy stores ahead of distribution, in those run down cheap rental rooms just off Third Road, its ya-ba tablets.

So lets add a little meat to the bone. A certain Navy Boss orders the shut down interuption of a rival across town and the Police say 'that's a good idea'. But surprise surprise it's all flash and show with no one being put out other than a few lady boys who have to point their pussies at the piss pot in order to register a urine sample that the Police like the colour of. In a working life those girls will have had a good few stranger requests usually involving rubber hose, several pots of jam, a 14 inch dildo they're told to make disappear, a cuddly toy and callingout to an over weight visiting german ' Gunther, Sugar babes I love it whip me harder.' All in a day's work then.

It's incredibly frustrating reading this story, it's blatantly clear that the operation was pointless from the beginning.

Are the honest & responsible people in power pulling their hair out in frustration, just as I am, at this complete lack of competence/blatant pointless excercise?

It's incredibly frustrating reading this story, it's blatantly clear that the operation was pointless from the beginning.

Are the honest & responsible people in power pulling their hair out in frustration, just as I am, at this complete lack of competence/blatant pointless excercise?

No they are not pulling their hair out, the people in power are celebrating with the benefits they received, first from the competition who wanted the raid. Second from what they got for the tip off.

'honest & responsible people in power'? Where have you been?

Didn't find any drugs. Someone must have noticed 350 cops parading down the street and gave a warning. :blink:

i agree totally would have my comment if i was more fast here

advice to police , no parade and no pickup up in informal car after greetings from chief of police from the area

no 2 week notice in the police tations that somethins is coming

apparently they got no translation for the word undercover in thailand

You must be hard up for a laugh.

The least I can say is you are very inspired by this story. The story itself was rather boring, but you managed to give it some colors (probably because you're a house painter). Thanks for making me laugh.

all of the folks that can give me a laugh

haha ice cream and a bg burger for free

no burgers a weel done fried chicken never cold serverved

near mukdahangodontanthen takeexitlaomee tillyouseeabighousewithagreenshinyroof0847599495

Five of them went in first undercover ahead of the Police. One was dressed as a Red Indian, another a construction worker, a third was in motorcycle leather gear, a new York City cop [bit of a give away] and a guy in beige coloured Postal worker gear [ that was a give away - since when did the post ever arrive in Thailand?] The Lady Boys thought it was operation Cobra all over again.

You'd think the ladyboys would have loved it actually -- sounds just like it was a reincarnation of the Village People. Did they break into a spontaneous rendition of "YMCA" or "In the Navy?"