Pheu Thai MPs: Thaksin Approved His Sister Yingluck To Become Party Leader

webfact

Pheu Thai MPs: Thaksin's Sister to Be Party Leader

Pheu Thai MPs revealed former PM Thaksin Shinawatra has given the go ahead for his younger sister Yingluck to become the new party leader.

He has also approved Pheu Thai MP and marketing guru Mingkwan Saengsuwan leading the opposition's censure debate against the government.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2011-01-07

footer_n.gif

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning's other thread on the upcoming Red Shirt rally showed this portion of the equation:

Red Shirt = Thaksin

and now this thread shows this portion of the equation:

PTP = Thaksin

which just confirms that equation

PTP = Red Shirt = Thaksin

rolls on

This morning's other thread on the upcoming Red Shirt rally showed this portion of the equation:

Red Shirt = Thaksin

PTP = Thaksin

rolls on

Let's continue your equation.

On the other thread you suggested that the red shirts are communists.

Therefore Thaksin = communist.

Woooooow.

Thaksin is many things, mostly bad.

But a communist?

Living in Thailand can deminish the capability for logical thinking.

This was the New Year's Greeting Card sent out by Thaksin (wearing his humble Man of the People rural Issan attire) this year.

35940735.jpg

Somehow, mine must have gotten misplaced at the local post office. :(

There were 2 of them at my home in Surin when I arrived Dec 10. My wife said that a couple of the nice locals, representing the new Phu Yai, brought them by the night before with a 200 Baht holiday gift. :whistling: How wonderful! I took a long moto ride thru the city and saw some "charming" billboards, showing the Surin candidates running for office, posing with a smiling Thaksin and urging voters to vote Phua Thai in the by-elections to help bring Thaksin back to Thailand. :o

Red Shirt = Thaksin

PTP = Thaksin

rolls on

Woooooow.

But a communist?

Thaksin isn't a communist, but communists don't reflect the overall Red Shirts. He's just sucked them in to prop up his movement centered on garnering his return to power.

No shortage of his apologists or enablers, however, who feebly attempt to dismantle the still viable equation.

Edited by Buchholz

This was the New Year's Greeting Card sent out by Thaksin (wearing his humble Man of the People rural Issan attire) this year.

35940735.jpg

There were 2 of them at my home in Surin when I arrived Dec 10. My wife said that a couple of the nice locals, representing the new Phu Yai, brought them by the night before with a 200 Baht holiday gift. :whistling: How wonderful! I took a long moto ride thru the city and saw some "charming" billboards, showing the Surin candidates running for office, posing with a smiling Thaksin and urging voters to vote Phua Thai in the by-elections to help bring Thaksin back to Thailand. :o

Do you realise that in Europe, the upside down peace sign is a fachist symbol?

Silly question, i know.

So there is no doubt that Thaksin is running the PTP party now... always has been, always will be

But the red shirts don't like Thaksin, so they won't be voting for PTP. :whistling:

The red shirts don't like thaksin.

Where did that come from?

Can you please share a source for this statement. Thanks.

35940735.jpg

Sadly, 2011 isn't much different than 2001.

same, same tactics

So there is no doubt that Thaksin is running the PTP party now... always has been, always will be

But the red shirts don't like Thaksin, so they won't be voting for PTP. :whistling:

Isn't that what a lot of the TV pro-red posters say?

It was printed in both the Facetious News Journal and the Sarcastic Ledger. :D

Red Shirt = Thaksin

PTP = Thaksin

rolls on

Woooooow.

But a communist?

Thaksin isn't a communist, but communists don't reflect the overall Red Shirts. He's just sucked them in to prop up his movement centered on garnering his return to power.

No shortage of his apologists or enablers, however, who feebly attempt to dismantle the still viable equation.

My first thoughts to define thaksin would be: capitalist authoritatian dictator,

But second thought/definition: thaksin changes with the wind to whatever approach he thinks will cancel his current and any future convictions and get him back to the feeding trough.

It was printed in both the Facetious News Journal and the Sarcastic Ledger. :D

Thanks, now I understand.

Red Shirt = Thaksin

PTP = Thaksin

rolls on

Woooooow.

But a communist?

So mr T is not a commie, but he stimulates (finances) them.

Inform him commies don't go for Louis Vutton then.

And by the way, congratulations with your impressive foto collection.

Do you have a sponsor, or is it just obsession?

And are you just too excited to write properly? "........isn't a communist, BUT ...... "

I take it, you mean AND.

you should all make up your minds - we have some yellow fellows saying Thaksin is 'authoritarian capatalist' and others saying 'communists'

I go for "typical thai politician" ------ ok, no thai bashing, so just "typical politician".....

Only difference with the others - and reason for his downfall: he is more succesfull at it .....

So mr T is not a commie, but he stimulates (finances) them.

Inform him commies don't go for Louis Vutton then.

And by the way, congratulations with your impressive foto collection.

Do you have a sponsor, or is it just obsession?

And are you just too excited to write properly? "........isn't a communist, BUT ...... "

I take it, you mean AND.

Its a mutual "using" relationship. The communists overlook that he was a tyrannical capitalist in order to latch onto his movement and increase their visibility.

Photos are readily and easily available on the internet with a minimal amount of effort and a modicum of Internet searching ability.

It requires neither a sponsor nor an obsession.

One need not be necessarily "excited" in order to make a simple typo error, so yes, I should have written, "and"

Quite similar to your own errors, also presumably made while not necessarily being "excited"

Living in Thailand can deminish

and

a fachist symbol

Edited by Buchholz

you should all make up your minds - we have some yellow fellows saying Thaksin is 'authoritarian capatalist' and others saying 'communists'

Politics makes strange bedfellows.:blink: Right now the leftists are opposed to the government because of it's ties to the military and are supportive of Thaksin because of his populist policies and his opposition to the 'elite'. If Thaksin gets back into power, this unnatural alliance will no doubt fall apart very quickly.

fashist or fachist, google and see both.

too much of it, whatever the spelling.

and an e for an i is a different mistake then an and for a but.

And please do tell me, why do you take sides in a quarrel between different, but same same?

What is the point?

For those keeping score, we went from the thread title:

Thaksin Unlikely To Back Mingkwan

To the revised sub-title of that thread:

UPDATE: Thaksin agrees to have Mingkwan nominated

To the title of this thread, in which he goes with someone else:

Thaksin Approved His Sister Yingluck To Become Party Leader

all within the span of 11 days. :wacko::blink:

Yep... Pheu Thai Party remains confused and fragmented which is reflected in, just a sampling of, thread titles going back... YEARS

Leadership Uncertainties Threatening To Blow Pheu Thai Party Apart

Yongyuth Returns As Pheu Thai Party Leader Amid Turmoil

Pheu Thai - Confusion, Conspiracy Theory, And Back To Square One

Pheu Thai Party Chief Quits In Mystery Move

Pheu Thai Party Going Forward Or Sliding Back?

Edited by Buchholz

Totally agree with the majority. PTP is a dead party now and whilst they may garner some votes, it would be simple to see who is jerking their chain. No credibility now no matter what they say. Lies and more lies and they are being exposed for what they are.

Edited by asiawatcher

For those keeping score, we went from the thread title:

Thaksin Unlikely To Back Mingkwan

To the revised sub-title of that thread:

UPDATE: Thaksin agrees to have Mingkwan nominated

To the title of this thread, in which he goes with someone else:

Thaksin Approved His Sister Yingluck To Become Party Leader

all within the span of 11 days. :wacko::blink:

Yep... Pheu Thai Party remains confused and fragmented which is reflected in, just a sampling of, thread titles going back... YEARS

Leadership Uncertainties Threatening To Blow Pheu Thai Party Apart

Yongyuth Returns As Pheu Thai Party Leader Amid Turmoil

Pheu Thai - Confusion, Conspiracy Theory, And Back To Square One

Pheu Thai Party Chief Quits In Mystery Move

Pheu Thai Party Going Forward Or Sliding Back?

If your point is: thai politics 100% in disarray, I agree with you.

If your point is: only one political party in disarray, i disagree with you 100%.

I can only hope that something comes out of this mess - to the benefit off all who live here, thai and farang.

Perhaps a european style social democracy?