Lookin For Architect In Isaan Or Khon Kaen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone know about this company?

T&T Construction

T&T started work for me on a singles story house in May last year - it was supposed to be March.

despite promises that it would be completed in October last year, it is still ongoing.

You expect the odd issue with any new house - leaky water connections, ill-fitting doors etc.

The foreman apparently ran off with 250,000 - 300,000B

The electrical company refuses to connect the supply as the connection provided by the electrician is non-standard

The electricity in some rooms goes on and off when it choses.

The water supply is a trickle.

The showers don't drain - concrete levels are not righ and no slope.

Concreting is sub-standard - the mix is so weak you can kick it up.

Plumbing routes are not helping - in one case it goes up into a bedroom roof and down the other side and the "n" shape (a big no no boys and girls) is prone to filling with air.

The "stainless" fence that we [aid a great deal for was done in mild steel. It was in fact done "cheap" at the request of T&T at 30% of the price we paid to them!

I have beenn trying in vain to get them to complete it for months and months - but every promise is broken. Nobody ever comes.

If anyone does decide to use them - be warned!!!!

Anyone know about this company?

T&T Construction

T&T started work for me on a singles story house in May last year - it was supposed to be March.

despite promises that it would be completed in October last year, it is still ongoing.

You expect the odd issue with any new house - leaky water connections, ill-fitting doors etc.

The foreman apparently ran off with 250,000 - 300,000B

The electrical company refuses to connect the supply as the connection provided by the electrician is non-standard

The electricity in some rooms goes on and off when it choses.

The water supply is a trickle.

The showers don't drain - concrete levels are not righ and no slope.

Concreting is sub-standard - the mix is so weak you can kick it up.

Plumbing routes are not helping - in one case it goes up into a bedroom roof and down the other side and the "n" shape (a big no no boys and girls) is prone to filling with air.

The "stainless" fence that we [aid a great deal for was done in mild steel. It was in fact done "cheap" at the request of T&T at 30% of the price we paid to them!

I have beenn trying in vain to get them to complete it for months and months - but every promise is broken. Nobody ever comes.

If anyone does decide to use them - be warned!!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I have found the only way to get it done well is live on site, be there all day. never let them do anything alone,if you can, do it yourself.

All the builder does is hire cheap labour...................you can do that yourself, building costs really are small, labour 15% materials 85%. Buy all the material yourself.