Yanhee Hospital

andy99

I am planning coming to Thailand early next year and wish to have rhinoplasty surgery. I have read the past threads and like the sound of Yanhee Hospital. Naturally I am concerned about the surgeons level of competence, qualifications and experience. Can anyone who has used this hospital advise me and maybe recommend a particular plastic surgeon or surgeons. Also, a good place to stay close to the hospital, especially during the recovery period. Any other advice or comments would also be appreciated.

I have a friend who had a basic eye lid job a while back and I came along to provide support. By all appearances the place is top notch and lower cost than Bumrungrad. The customer service, support in perfect English, overall care, technical skill of the surgeon were all excellent. Unfortunately, I don't have the name. The hospital is rather a long taxi ride from where most farang stay in Bangkok. There weren't any other farangs in evidence during my visit.

I would recommend using a Health Care Agency to find a good surgeon.

Health Aesthetics is an excellent agency. Though not the cheapest. They have done their homework though and pick surgeons based on quality.

They are based in Singapore but refer patients to clinics in either Singapore or Thailand depending on the quality of the doctor and the cost of the procedure.

The object of this organization is to give people the best value for their money.

They have packages which include spas, limos, hotels, etc. Overall it is an excellent deal. It might cost you a little more but they give a guarantee about the results of the surgery. I don't think they release the names of the surgeons they use though as they spent quite a bit investigating who is the best in Thailand and Singapore. The organization is run by doctors so they have a good idea about health care needs.

I can't recommend them highly enough.

• 1 month later...
I would recommend using a Health Care Agency to find a good surgeon.

Health Aesthetics is an excellent agency.  Though not the cheapest.  They have done their homework though and pick surgeons based on quality.

They are based in Singapore but refer patients to clinics in either Singapore or Thailand depending on the quality of the doctor and the cost of the procedure.

The object of this organization is to give people the best value for their money.

They have packages which include spas, limos, hotels, etc.  Overall it is an excellent deal.  It might cost you a little more but they give a guarantee about the results of the surgery.  I don't think they release the names of the surgeons they use though as they spent quite a bit investigating who is the best in Thailand and Singapore.  The organization is run by doctors so they have a good idea about health care needs.

I can't recommend them highly enough.

My wife had a boob enlargement op at Yanhee this May.

She found the Hospital,operation and after treatment very good,after the initial recovery from the operation(3 weeks) her jugs are great(I thought that there was nothing lacking them before ,,,but anyway).

Four months on and all is fine ,,,,I must say that they did a splendid job.

My wife is Thai ,so this will have helped her ,she says that there were a lot of Farangs getting ops for varios things so I guess its pretty much sorted.

I can't directly comment on the plastic surgeons at Yan Hee Hospital. My ex-wife had some minor work done there last year. She was very happy with the results.

Last March I had cataract surgery on my right eye there (they replaced the lens.) I plan to go back for the left eye very soon (my surgeon is out on maternity leave until next month.)

I've also had dental work done at Yan Hee.

I switched from Bumrungrad to BNH a couple of years ago. I still use BNH for my regular physician (I am diabetic and need regular checkups) because it is more convenient that Yan Hee. But, for things like the eye surgery, I believe Yan Hee's staff is well qualified and a good deal less expensive than either Bumrungrad or BNH.

I am planning coming to Thailand early next year and wish to have rhinoplasty surgery. I have read the past threads and like the sound of Yanhee Hospital. Naturally I am concerned about the surgeons level of competence, qualifications and experience. Can anyone who has used this hospital advise me and maybe recommend a particular plastic  surgeon or surgeons. Also, a good place to stay close to the hospital, especially during the recovery period.  Any other advice or comments would also be appreciated.

My Lady has just had a boob job at Yanhee I was there all the time staying on the settee in her big room with TV , Fridge , Hot water heater , too cold air con, balcony etc.

Everything seems hunky dory, the nursing staff were astoundingly beautiful and immaculately turned out, and provided great care, had Dr Greenchart who I believe is the top boob/gender man there and the results look excellent so far (1 week).

The cost of staying in a standard room as described is 1400bht for the room. 300 bht for the nurses and 270 bht for Thai food that was very palatable, per day so you might as well stay there!!

Arranged it all over the internet with alady called Carmen no problem.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
I am planning coming to Thailand early next year and wish to have rhinoplasty surgery. I have read the past threads and like the sound of Yanhee Hospital. Naturally I am concerned about the surgeons level of competence, qualifications and experience. Can anyone who has used this hospital advise me and maybe recommend a particular plastic surgeon or surgeons. Also, a good place to stay close to the hospital, especially during the recovery period. Any other advice or comments would also be appreciated.

Please refer to this page to View the Plastic Surgeons at Yanhee International Hospital: www.destinationbeauty.com/surgeons/yanhee-plastic-surgeons.html

The Surgeons at Yanhee operate more patients than any other Thai Hospital. If you look at the number of procedures each surgeon has operated it gives you a good idea.

Hope this helps.

Plastic Surgery Prices at Yanhee Hospital, the International ward is listed here:

www.destinationbeauty.com/cosmetic-surgery-prices.html

Hope this helps.

Pay a little extra for the pain free after care. :o:D:D

You mean, you can order extra morphine or codeine? :D What else is good?

• 5 months later...
My wife had a boob enlargement op at Yanhee this May.

She found the Hospital,operation and after treatment very good,after the initial recovery from the operation(3 weeks) her jugs are great(I thought that there was nothing lacking them before ,,,but anyway).

Four months on and all is fine ,,,,I must say that they did a splendid job.

My wife is Thai ,so this will have helped her ,she says that there were a lot of Farangs getting ops for varios things so I guess its pretty much sorted.

Hi. I am palnning to get my breast implant at Yankee hospital this coming october and i am coming from Philippines. Can you please recommend me a good doctor,the dortor that did your wife's implant and can you please tell also how she spent.There is that girl from Australia because i asked question here in trivisafurom she said she will assist me arrange the doctor .Can i trust this person?Since your wife is Thai please give me some idea.Thank you so much

Loida

Hi, i think you might be talking about the same australian girl that i stayed with and i have only good things to say about her and everything she did for me and i would recomend her to anyone. I had BA at Yanhee hospital and the staff there were great too.

Thanks to everyone in thailand who looked after me.

Iwill be back for more.

Hi, i think you might be talking about the same australian girl that i stayed with and i have only good things to say about her and everything she did for me and i would recomend her to anyone. I had BA at Yanhee hospital and the staff there were great too.

Thanks to everyone in thailand who looked after me.

Iwill be back for more.

Hi everyone,

I am also looking at getting Breast Implants at this hosital i have notice a few people talking about an "Aussie chick" i was wanting to know if someone could let me know or email me her details as it would help out alot, i'm a bit scared going to a foreign country i live in Australia.

Thankyou so much

Tracey

• 1 year later...

I recently went to Yanhee Hospital through Destination Beauty. My contact was also Toey and all professionally handled. From my free airport pickup, hotel arrangement and what I appreciated most was the visit I received at the hospital. All emails replied quickly... even in the weekend. I have exchanged 38 emails and 4 phone calls with Toey from Destination Beauty.... great service!

Edited by sbk

You do n ot need an agency to get in touch with YANHEE HOSPITAL,, Just go to their website www.yanhee.net,, Destination beauty is an agency and they get commissions from the hospital.After taking their commission sorry to say but you will have to deal with your own problems, so just go straight to the hospital they will provide pick up from the airport, interpreters you can exchange email with, you deal DIRECTLY with hospital staff and if there is a problem the hospital will take care of you DIRECTLY! so my advise NOT RECOMMEND any agencies contact the hospital directly.

Edited by sbk

• 2 months later...

Recently took an Australian friend of mine to Yanhee Hospital to enquire about a face lift. She booked in a few days after the initial consultation and was in there for 4 days.The surgeon and the staff were terrific and she had no problems with not being able to speak Thai. She then came back to my place for R&R with a couple of follow up visits to the hospital. After 2 weeks she looked great and was able to fly home thinking about her next lot of surgery.

• 4 months later...

I just had surgery at Yanhee hospital 10 days ago. I was very nervous about coming alone to a foreign country and having surgery - but I took a leap of faith. The contact persons at Yanhee responded quickly to my SEVERAL emails over the course of a few months, I was even able to email and get answers direct from the doctor. The level of concern and the kindness from this doctor (Dr. Visut) was the reason I took the plunge. Everything was set up for me - transport from the hospital, reservations at hotel that's only a few blocks from the hotel and VERY affordable, modern, clean and quiet. I agree with paying extra few dollars to get the pain free. The entire staff was wonderful - it's actually a bit unsual in the states to have THAT many nurses for even the slighest thing. I was able to save more money than I expected so I went ahead and got a tooth pulled and one filled.

Dr. Visut is a kind, caring individual. I'm so impressed and glad I made the decision to come. I had a consultation while I was there for my next step in surgery as I now feel totally confident of the excellent care that I will get.

Go directly to the website yanhee.net and click on live chat - you will be helped right away and given a contact person to help and answer all your questions.

My only regret was not having a friend or loved one to enjoy this spectatular city with or to take pictures.

BT