Wedding'S Venue

giruz

I never tought I would be writing this message but times have changed :-)

After an happy 6 years of co-habitation it seems the right time to get married...and in order to have a great wedding (and to minimise the number of relatives attending) my gf and I are thinking of getting married in Thailand.

Unfortunately I don't have any specific locaiton in mind as I only been to BKK and the north. Ideally the wedding should be somewhere near a beach in the south...anyone is happy to reccomend/advise on how to start or places to look?

I am trying to complete a list that we will scout during our next trip in Thailand (mid-lat 2010), at this stage the wedding in to be held 2012 or 2013.

Hopefully I am not the first that had this 'problem' and hopefully someone will provide a little bit of advice (on venue & collaterals).

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide.

giruzz

I had a friend who came here to Samui to get married. She had the most perfect day. If you would like the email of the girl who organised it all for her just drop me a PM. A very helpful lady who will answer the many questions you are bound to have :D

I had a friend who came here to Samui to get married. She had the most perfect day. If you would like the email of the girl who organised it all for her just drop me a PM. A very helpful lady who will answer the many questions you are bound to have :D

Perfect. if you want to drop me a pm it will be great.

giruzz