Driving Instructor Ubon?

ontherig

There is a guy that takes his clients around Huai WangNong reservoir in Ubon most days. Has a phone number on the rear screen, if l see it will try and get the number. If your around the lake its a gold colour Nissan, l think, that travels at 10mph. :)

Edited by transam

There is a guy that takes his clients around Huai WangNong reservoir in Ubon most days. Has a phone number on the rear screen, if l see it will try and get the number. If your around the lake its a gold colour Nissan, l think, that travels at 10mph. :)

OK thanks - I'm check it out as well

Have your GF call the collage, they should be offering a class. My GF took a class at the collage in Surin, 3 months 2-3hrs a day cant recall, 5 days a week 300 baht. I could not believe it was that cheap. The school had their own truck, a beat up stick shift which I was really glad she learned how to drive a stick shift and not an automatic. She learned all the rules and her driving was not bad, I worked with her for about a month after that and now she is a good driver.

Ubon Ratchatani Technical College offer driving classes,including organising the driving test.

My wife is attending the College at the moment,not doing the driving course, she can already drive,I'll get her to find out some more information,if you want.

Cheers

Edited by Sandgroper1066

Yes please - if you could PM me the details.

Not having much joy.

Thanks

Ubon Ratchatani Technical College offer driving classes,including organising the driving test.

My wife is attending the College at the moment,not doing the driving course, she can already drive,I'll get her to find out some more information,if you want.

Cheers