What Does This Mean?

newbepat

"You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "Manage Watched Topics" link in the "Forums" tab."

I want to unsubscribe from Manage Watched Topics, what is the control panel ? If i click on the Forums tab I can't scrool down, is this a problem with me only?

At the top of the screen under the Thai Visa menu is your user name. Beside that is a "My Settings" link.

Click on the link and you will see a number of tabs (Settings, Profile, Forums, etc).

Click on the Forum's tab. You will see a menu on the left ("Manage Watched Topics", "Manage Watched Forums").

Click on the "Manage Watched Topics" to delete/change any watched topics.

At the top of the screen under the Thai Visa menu is your user name. Beside that is a "My Settings" link.

Click on the link and you will see a number of tabs (Settings, Profile, Forums, etc).

Click on the Forum's tab. You will see a menu on the left ("Manage Watched Topics", "Manage Watched Forums").

Click on the "Manage Watched Topics" to delete/change any watched topics.

I got as far as Manage Watched Topic but is says you are not subscribed into any forums at present

but i am getting e mails re: your daily new posts digest

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "Manage Watched Topics" link in the "Forums" tab.

This is what i get at the of the end of the e mail. ??

I think its "Notification Options" i should cancel

Thanks Guys

Regards

Pat