Ladyboys

25mx

Welcome to the subforum. As most of our membership is primarily 'gay' or 'queer' in some way depending on gender and political flavour, I doubt you will find that many married bi- guys who are ladyboy fanciers posting here (though considering the forum popularity of ladyboy threads, perhaps not?).

Personally speaking, I have known far more 'gay' men who wound up married because of conformist pressure from society than actual 'bi' men. Perhaps the lack of sex in your marriage is related to this side of your feelings in some way? Otherwise why not simply have an affair? Furthermore, there is some doubt (in my mind, if not everyone's) that attraction to ladyboys is quite the same thing as straightforward (forgive me) homosexuality. This is frequently a confusion of straight men struggling in some way with the concept of homosexuality from the outside.

It seems there are sufficient numbers of "those who like ladyboys/transgender male-to-female" (for lack of a better, more concise term) that they probably deserve their own terminology, though it is generally agreed they fit under the 'QUEER' umbrella of all alternative adult sexualities.