Plastic Surgeons

yeoldesage

I have recently been diagnosed with skin cancer around the facial area and will in due course need the services of a reputable Plastic Surgeon. As costs are an issue (aren't they always) I will be shopping around the Chiang Mai area (maybe even further afield if needs be) once the full diagnosis/surgical procedure is fully assessed by the Rajavej Hospital, to ascertain the costs involved. Can any of you fine and upstanding ladies and gents recommend the services of a particular Plastic Surgeon from who, either yourselves or your close associates, have had satisfactory results without devastating the bank balance?

I will be asking the Rajavej Plastic Surgeon next week what their charges will be, so before I meet him I would like to be aware of any alternative (recommended) services/costs that are available. In the light of the economic climate I was prepared to make cuts, alas this wasn't one cut(s) I had anticipated!

Your assistance, as always, will be much appreciated.

YOS

As an idea of cost I had one 25 stitch removal on arm last month with a smaller removal on leg by plastic surgeon at lower/high tier (Vejthani) Hospital in Bangkok and fixed total price was 25k. This was done in full operating room setting.