Why Do Aussie's Live In Thailand?

Belfastboy

seems like my post has formed a new friendship...nice one!

are there many irish guys living out there..? then again the aussies and irish seem to more on the same wave length more than the english :o

Last Xmas I had a few lads staying in or near the village A Scottsman wee jimmy, a Irish man drunken Dave, A pom called cheifie, and me a Aussie what a bunch of misfits to end up out in the sticks of Isaan for Xmas. And as you would guess a great time was had by all. But I was sure glad when they left and life got back to normal. I cant wait untill next xmas as they all swear they are come back.

" No speed camaras. No breath testing stations ever few km. Maybe a bit more lawless wich I think is a good thing"

i would have thought this was a very good reason to choose australia over thailand due to number of car accidents and ######s driving drunk....

well i was watching a tv prog the other night about brits moving to 0z....somewhere in north new south wales on the coast....

really nice house for 80k sterling...bargain... so big and right on the beachfront...

cost of living in Oz has rocketed in the last few years....

On the coast...yep it's beautiful, but give it a few years...Oz is the most mind-numbingly boring country in the world!

" No speed camaras. No breath testing stations ever few km. Maybe a bit more lawless wich I think is a good thing"

i would have thought this was a very good reason to choose australia over thailand due to number of car accidents and ######s driving drunk....

well i was watching a tv prog the other night about brits moving to 0z....somewhere in north new south wales on the coast....

really nice house for 80k sterling...bargain... so big and right on the beachfront...

On the coast...yep it's beautiful, but give it a few years...Oz is the most mind-numbingly boring country in the world!