Jewellery Manufacturers In Thailand

There is an international jewellery fair in Bangkok in February and September each year. If you google it, you will be able to find it, and go look at their local exhibitors. You will find thousands of them. However, I would like to warn you that you may find it difficult to deal with them especially if you are not on top of things, and also the product price is quite a bit more than China. There are many companies in China to have jewellery manufactured, and if you are not happy with one, there are another 10,000 waiting in line to serve you.

How about the Gemopolis Industrial Estate by the airport...

Gemopolis

Gemopolis Industrial Estate was established in 1990 by Mr.Boonyong Assarasakorn, founder and current CEO with the initial mission catering to the gems and jewelry business. The successful completion of the project currently brings 120 companies employing over 20,000 staff.

In 2008, Gemopolis was granted “Free Zone” status by the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (I-EAT). Gemopolis Free Zone is the first and unique free zone in Bangkok metropolitan area opens to a wide range of products not only gems and jewelry business but also fashion industry, high value products, medical equipments, watches, lens, eye glasses, spectacles, telecommunication accessories, IT , computers, electric & electronic accessories, sport equipments, stationery & toys. Importation all kinds of product is exempt from duty and vat. It is considered only a unique free port in Thailand just 8 minutes from Suvaranbhumi International Airport.

In order to stimulate economic growth and community development around Gemopolis and the international airport, we plan to develop the rest of land about 600 rais to be a “Service Industrial Estate”. Business operation includes trading, commercial, and services activities, for example, hotels, hospitals, housing projects, exhibition complex, entertainment centres, international distribution centers, health care & beauty centers, etc. We would welcome Thai and foreign investors worldwide.

I would expect your company to be a much more futuristic in both concept and design....

but I was disappointed....

Everything looks, acts, shows and feels like any ordinary 'hong-taew' (box building)....

However, the idea of having such a consortium near an international airport, to me, seems like a wonderful idea.

Besides, been in and out of the airport numerous times.... but never have taken any notice of such existence....

another something major is missing from your master plan, imho.

Plse do something major and permanent to promote your building site and your exciting international biz, alright?

Love Thai upscale gold jewelery since childhood.... :D

• 1 year later...

Spokes Jewelry Services @ www.spokesjewelry.com. Thai based but Western managed. Apparently people get very frustrated with Chinese made jewellery. Thais are much better craftspeople :)

Obviously its a while since you posted this but if you're still in the business.....