China Airlines Website Down.

mistakurtz

China airlines web site has been down for a month or two. Since they are one of the few airlines available to fly direct to anywhere but BKK from CNX, if fine it frustrating. Their home page comes up, but they cannot search or complete purchases. Anyone know what is happening?

Sorry. Wasn't clear. Can get no info out of cnx to anywhere. but travel websites like Kayak can schedule flights.

yes according to their website all the CNX to Taipei and beyond flights are booked. I could be that travel agents etc have reserved all the tickets. Plenty of flights from BKK to the US etc are available.

Had the same problem, and had the same thoughts about travel agents.

So I called one, and was told that China Air will cease flying into CNX, I think end of February.

You also may want to contact a travel agent to verify this.

Sorry. Wasn't clear. Can get no info out of cnx to anywhere. but travel websites like Kayak can schedule flights.

yes according to their website all the CNX to Taipei and beyond flights are booked. I could be that travel agents etc have reserved all the tickets. Plenty of flights from BKK to the US etc are available.

Edited by higgy88

So I called one, and was told that China Air will cease flying into CNX, I think end of February.

Sad news if so, but perhaps someone like Air Asia might view their withdrawl as an opportunity, for them to start another new-route out of CNX ?

Their newest route to Hat-Yai starts next week, their slightly-older route to Phuket is now up to twice-daily, and CNX-Singapore is also crying-out for a new LCC to start flying ! Here's hoping ! :)

Sad news if so, but perhaps someone like Air Asia might view their withdrawl as an opportunity, for them to start another new-route out of CNX ?

Their newest route to Hat-Yai starts next week, their slightly-older route to Phuket is now up to twice-daily, and CNX-Singapore is also crying-out for a new LCC to start flying ! Here's hoping ! :)

I checked again.

Last flight on Kayak, cnx to tpe and beyond, is March 24, at this point in time.

I checked again.

Last flight on Kayak, cnx to tpe and beyond, is March 24, at this point in time.

And china air website will let you book CNX to TPE thru March 24 as of today, but you cannot book beyond TPE from CNX.

Air Asia is flying CNX-SIN from today, daily flight.