Steamed Curry Pork Custard Thai Cuisine

kitiya1980

Me, my friends and my aunt cooked this, i taped it :P later on we brought them to sell in the fresh market in Udon Thani only 20 baht ! its called Hor Mok in thai language very delicious dish! and smell real good when its in banana leave (krathong) thai style u know its very rare now cause many people also put it in the cup instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K97KDiOpeQU

Edited by kitiya1980

I've never had pork hor mok, only fish, its one of my favorites and very popular on the island where they use lots of coconut for the curry and big chunks of fish, like barracuda. and spicy!

I've never had pork hor mok, only fish, its one of my favorites and very popular on the island where they use lots of coconut for the curry and big chunks of fish, like barracuda. and spicy!

Likewise, never had pork only fish or seafood, and again a favourite dish of mine! :licklips: :licklips:

Likewise, never had pork only fish or seafood, and again a favourite dish of mine! :licklips: :licklips:

Seafood? yes i love seafood too we shall try to cook seafood one!