Yellow Shirts Pledge Prolonged Protest Against Abhisit Government

webfact

The Democrats have rejected all of the yellow shirt demands. Does that mean that the Democrats are trying to NOT get reelected?

The Dem's may have the majority in the current government, but they are not the government.

The government has rejected all of the PAD's demands, the Dem's might have done the same.

The Democrats have rejected all of the yellow shirt demands. Does that mean that the Democrats are trying to NOT get reelected?

[/quote

ALL the yellow demands?

The yellow shirts had 3 demands ... they were rejected by the government ... was there a demand I missed?

Just to go back on topic :)

PAD waiting for PM's overture

By The Nation

The People's Alliance for Democracy is waiting for an offoer for talks from the prime minister, its leader Chamlong Srimuang said on Thursday, the third day of protest in connection with the Thai-Cambodian border dispute.

"If the prime minister makes an offer, then the PAD will convene a meeting and respond," he said.

Chamlong said the PAD will carry on protesting despite the police's threat to impose the state of emergency.

"I don't fear emergency rule, otherwise I won't be out in the streets," he said.

PAD spokesmand Panthep Phuaphongphan said PM Abhisit Vejjajiva might try to elude his responsibility for the territorial loss to Cambodia by dissolving the House in April.

BREAKINGNEWS

PAD acting like cry baby: Kasit

Foreign Minister Kasit Piromya on Thursday branded the People's Alliance for Democracy as a cry baby for making demands deemed unreasonable on border issues with Cambodia.

"Integrity hinges on prudence and maturity; don's act like a baby and allow feelings to cloud judgement," he said.

Kasit said the government will not bow the PAD's demands for the cancellation of the 2000 memorandum of understanding with Cambodia, the withdrawal from the Unesco's World Heritage Committee and the expulsion of Cambodian citizens from Thai territory.

The Nation

BREAKINGNEWS

Foreign Minister Kasit Piromya on Thursday branded the People's Alliance for Democracy as a cry baby for making demands deemed unreasonable on border issues with Cambodia.

"Integrity hinges on prudence and maturity; don's act like a baby and allow feelings to cloud judgement," he said.

Kasit said the government will not bow the PAD's demands for the cancellation of the 2000 memorandum of understanding with Cambodia, the withdrawal from the Unesco's World Heritage Committee and the expulsion of Cambodian citizens from Thai territory.

The Nation

Kasit said that? the Kasit? The one that made me miss my flight out of Bummi?

Truly amazing.

What being in power can do to a man.

But nothing new of course.

BREAKINGNEWS

... some removed ...

The Nation

Truly amazing.

The very same k. Kasit. Maybe he has seen the light and is back on the straight and narrow path of righteousness ;)

BREAKINGNEWS

... some removed ...

The Nation

Truly amazing.

The very same k. Kasit. Maybe he has seen the light and is back on the straight and narrow path of righteousness ;)

If Kasit can see the light, there is hope for enlightenment for the resr of us (6.000.000.000 or something), not counting inferior life forms.

Correct me if i am wrong but the reds are there already(well they were last weekend) so will the yellow now join the reds or would they set up another camp?

Perhaps one day soon enough, they will join together and mix the colors, then we will have one large CLOWN looking mob protesting!:lol:

I mean seriously for the life of me i can not comprehend why would they yellow fraction try to pick a fight with the neighbor?(Cambodia)

Country just started to settle down and here they are again trying to destroy it all, what are they not happy about now? the fact that they do not own half of Cambodia or the fact that Cambodia will not be influenced by a "rich" Thai?

election coming is why. Thatcher/Falklands,, Bushes/Iraq,,Hitler-brown shirts,,, < to name a few past examples of how to win elections with moronic populaces

hint The 'Patriots' 55555 destroy the country to get into the offices of Bribery and Corruption

The really really really big &lt;deleted&gt; is coming, really coming on now.

So you think the TPN is pushing their agenda in order for the New Politics Party to win the upcoming election?

:rolleyes:

win? 555 me not theenk so senor,,, grab a few tasty seats, only mebbe,, they are not led by bright lites like those I exampled.

Will they create more bleeding and wounds for Thailand? a LOT They are even stabbing each other, see above, S PAD will not support BKK PAD,

for Vishnu's sake!!!

edit,, and isn't TPN gonna have to create a new Party as they are split from pADS?

yellow1red1

Perhaps you ought to know the southern yellows won't join the rest of the yellows is

because....?

You are wrong again.... :lol:

Most of the southern yellows are democrats before they are born.... that is why they won't be coming....

but that does not mean their patriotism might get the better part of them....

However, I did see some familiar faces from the south wearing yellow outfit joining in the rally since yesterday.... but without their leaders though....:)

Edited by mkawish