Perth Wa Hotel

rangers

Do you have a budget ????

By that , I mean are you looking for the med - high end or Budget pricing ??

I like the Duxton & Hilton Personally , but my clients are usually footing the bill.

:rolleyes:

Approx 150US$ budget wise.

I suggest you go to Booking .com & we just used them again & they got me a Discounted price at a 4 star up the Coast in WA.

I checked & they can get rooms at the Perth Parmelia Hilton for around $130.00 a night ..Very Cheap.

Good Luck

The YMCA used to be very reasonable for a single room with TV and a sink and a bathroom down the hall. It is not far from the Thai Consulate if it is still open.

There is no longer a Thai consulate in Perth.

Correct , they closed Months ago. As with most things in Perth , everything has to come from the EAST. My Visa to India for Multiple 1 year had to come from Canberra at a cost of $399.00

:annoyed:

Do you have a budget ????

By that , I mean are you looking for the med - high end or Budget pricing ??

I like the Duxton & Hilton Personally , but my clients are usually footing the bill.

:rolleyes:

Approx 150US$ budget wise.

I suggest you go to Booking .com & we just used them again & they got me a Discounted price at a 4 star up the Coast in WA.

I checked & they can get rooms at the Perth Parmelia Hilton for around $130.00 a night ..Very Cheap.

Good Luck

Thanks to all replies, will try Booking.com

• 7 months later...

Try this...boutique overlooking park and river below city centre, pub on river across park 5 min walk to pub or downtown ( uphill though!)...A$100 2 years back...

newesplanade.com.au

New Esplanade Hotel..

The New Esplanade still has the fittings I used to swing on on in the 1960's when staying there with my grandparents. Boutique??? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: