Private Nurse In Thailand ?

frenchman

How to find a trustable private nurse for a six monthes stay in Thailand ?

Thanks a lot for informations.

[email protected]

For a nurse to come to my home and look after the baby I was quoted 16K baht by the Kluaynamtai hospital. Mon-Fri, 9-5. Probably twice her monthly salary, for your reference.

Don't know about other (medical) needs and how much would that be. But hospitals are open to talk about that. If there is a need for medical attention at home my insurance would cover it but there was not.

Send an email to Bumrungrad or Samitivej hospitals, or call them, English speakers would tell you how it works.

Someone told me retired nurses do that for 8K baht per month. Take it from there.

[email protected]

Run free classified ads here and in the local online and print magazines in the area you plan to be in. Then get referrences for any replies. You might get replies from other foriegners who know of good nurses as well as from the nurses themselves. This is what I would do for Chiang Mai area, anyway. Where do you plan on staying for 6 months?

In CM area I would think that you would pay Baht 3k to 5k monthly.

[email protected]

Run free classified ads here and in the local online and print magazines in the area you plan to be in. Then get referrences for any replies. You might get replies from other foriegners who know of good nurses as well as from the nurses themselves. This is what I would do for Chiang Mai area, anyway. Where do you plan on staying for 6 months?

In CM area I would think that you would pay Baht 3k to 5k monthly.

The legal monthly minimum wage is approximately 4500 baht. Less than that, and it would be illegal. (However, it is not uncommon that people get paid less than the minimum wage... especially hilltribe maids without papers.)

A nurse has completed a tertiary education and would not be likely to work for that kind of money, I believe - but maybe you are not referring to a nurse, but to a caregiver without actual medical qualifications?