Thai Policeman Gets 25 Years For Pai Murder

webfact

Anyone find anything in the Thai press on this?

My guess is that they are all well aware that he probably would not even step up inside a prison, if things get bad then maybe he's going to be inside the prison perimeter (not necessarely a cell) and then slip out as soon as things are safe for him again, by advertising his crimes in the local news it will mean making things harder for him when he will be out very shortly again, so he and his cronies, including his boss, the police colonel that already made up a false story and started harassing in public all the people that could tell the truth about this assassin, would get upset about their lose of face and very likely go to create some serious trouble to the local press, there are not many thai journalist willing to take the risk, and even then, they might get the sack from their boss, etc.....wasn't this killer the same person that the authorities declared to have arrested and was already serving his time a while ago when in fact it came out that he was free in the outside world and carrying on with his job?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that they are all well aware that he probably would not even step up inside a prison, if things get bad then maybe he's going to be inside the prison perimeter (not necessarely a cell) and then slip out as soon as things are safe for him again, by advertising his crimes in the local news it will mean making things harder for him when he will be out very shortly again, so he and his cronies, including his boss, the police colonel that already made up a false story and started harassing in public all the people that could tell the truth about this assassin, would get upset about their lose of face and very likely go to create some serious trouble to the local press, there are not many thai journalist willing to take the risk, and even then, they might get the sack from their boss, etc.....wasn't this killer the same person that the authorities declared to have arrested and was already serving his time a while ago when in fact it came out that he was free in the outside world and carrying on with his job?

I think this guy's been too much trouble for them. I suspect that once out he'd 'disappear'.

I think this guy's been too much trouble for them. I suspect that once out he'd 'disappear'.

They need to give the police cheif who failed to show up 25years too. What scum all of them. How did either of these Dirt Bags even get on the Police force. But they sure show up around the end of the month during pay day waiting in line to stop traffic for some Tea Money...These Policeman insult not on their country, but their King!

They need to give the police cheif who failed to show up 25years too. What scum all of them. How did either of these Dirt Bags even get on the Police force. But they sure show up around the end of the month during pay day waiting in line to stop traffic for some Tea Money...These Policeman insult not on their country, but their King!

Does anyone know how many Murders of Foreigners occur each year in Thailand, and how many murders have actually been prosectured by the Thai courts, and geographically what

areas in Thailand (cities/provinces) have those murders occured in.

Each year over the past 5 years. It would make interesting publication in the Foreign Press, Bangkok Post, and the Nation. The headline should read. Murders of Foreigners in Thailand,

irrespective of whether or not they have been solved, unsolved, as well as the number committed by Thai Policemen.

i hate his corrupt face,hope he's done forever!

Yes there is definetly something about that rat face that makes me sick. I don't usually judge people in this way but just by looking at his picture you can tell he's garbage and not too bright.