How Long Do Post Offices Hold Packages For You?

Soulwy

i don;t think there will hold it for 4 week .

usually return to sender in about 2-3 week i think . but your best BET is least make a call to find out .

there should be a phone number on the slip for un delivery package

assuming they held it for four weeks in this climate I would be a bit worried about chocolate and cheese.

The chocolate might be liquid gold.

Chocolate Cheescake!

Sounds good to me! Package first, choc cheesecake later!

assuming they held it for four weeks in this climate I would be a bit worried about chocolate and cheese.

Chocolate Cheescake!

Sounds good to me! Package first, choc cheesecake later!

I hope you manage to get your package, it's frustrating and disappointing for all concerned - Good luck. smile.gif

Chocolate Cheescake!

Any chance of getting Peanut Butter into the mix?:)

Chocolate Cheesecake with Peanut Butter.....is this your phase II diet? whistling.gif

They are still holding a package for me somewhere. I sent it registered mail which I now know is a signal to have a look inside it might be valuable!

If its cheese & chocolate, the chocolate has been eaten and the cheese is being used as rat bait

They are still holding a package for me somewhere. I sent it registered mail which I now know is a signal to have a look inside it might be valuable!

If its cheese & chocolate, the chocolate has been eaten and the cheese is being used as rat bait

I wish it was only cheese and choc...but the other package has something valuable in it... sad.gif

@Jayjay: No peanutbutter! Make your own cake! Have you any idea how chocolate & peanutbutter looks like together when mixed...?

I wish it was only cheese and choc...but the other package has something valuable in it... :(

@Jayjay: No peanutbutter! Make your own cake! Have you any idea how chocolate & peanutbutter looks like together when mixed...?

Reece's peanut butter cups.

Peanut butter Chocolate Ice Cream.

Dairy Queen Peanut buster Parfaits.

Heaven worth going off a diet for.

I think I need a stern talking to by upthoes :(

Good luck with the other package.

Edited by jayjay0

Update:Today I went to the main post office. The choc-cheese package got here on the 25th of Jan. so it was still here. But then... the package with the electronical stuff got here on the 5th. So the first reaction of the employee when she saw the date was ' Mai mii, mai mii' (no have, no have) I said ' please check'.

The manager stood next her and said 'returned to sender'. But I insisted and said again "please check,please'.

So after having searched in the notebook they went to the storage, after 5 minutes they returned with the package.biggrin.gif

I had to pay 900 baht extra ( import duty+ tax over assessed value of item and 20 baht for handling) Mai pen rai, never mind... I felt lucky it was still here.

I somehow think it would have returned to sender (sooner) if there hadn't been 900 baht to collect.

Anyway, I feel darn lucky today jap.gif

Thank you all for your posts.