Pre-Fab Homes-Ayuthaya

swissie

As I gather, Ayuthaya seems to be a major hub for pre-fabricated (wooden) Thai-Homes (to be set up on stilts). Have "googled" the subject, can't come up with something covering the subject.

Since I won't be able to check it out personally until mid-year (my next stay in Thailand), if anyone living in the aerea could supply me with info's concerning this subject it would be greatly appreciated.

Best: If manufacturer has website. Nevermind if it's in Thai-Language.

Thanks & cheers.

There's a place that sell's/make's them north of Ayuthaya on the main rd, it's on the right hand side going up from BKK. Yes I know that's no help, but next time Im going past will pop in and try and get there address ect and post it later, might be a few week's 4/5 though. As your not going to be here till mid year it's better than nothing. Just asked the good lady and she said she think's they might be a bit pricey, as they look very nice/classy.

Edited by fredob43

There's a place that sell's/make's them north of Ayuthaya on the main rd, it's on the right hand side going up from BKK. Yes I know that's no help, but next time Im going past will pop in and try and get there address ect and post it later, might be a few week's 4/5 though. As your not going to be here till mid year it's better than nothing. Just asked the good lady and she said she think's they might be a bit pricey, as they look very nice/classy.

If you could do this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. If the time comes, you may directly want to go to: [email protected] , just mark it "Pre-Fab". Thanks!

If you could do this for me, it would be greatly appreciated. If the time comes, you may directly want to go to: [email protected] , just mark it "Pre-Fab". Thanks!

Either that or I put a new post in Pre Fab. Your welcome.

For Swissie or anyone. Went to BKK today, update on pre-fab house's.

There are 4/5 factory's had a look in 4 and the best one I think is the one I'll give the phone number's for. Not one has a website. TIT.

Right from Ayuthaya Tesco Lotus on the 32 road head north for 14.5 km. You will see them on the right before you get to U turn....Take U turn travel 1.5km then they start, the first one is the one I would suggest. Look's to be the best they gave me load's of photo's to look at all looked fab. Price's not able to ascertain they seem to start from a few thou: bt for a Buddha temple to god know's what for a Palace, by the look's of it they can make that as well. What they can do would make your eye's pop.

Phone NO: from Thailand.

035381159 Fax 035381424.

Mobile's 0818512257....0818518838....0818453760

Hope this help's. Fred.

Oh nearly forgot the price for all this will be a Beer. (Leo not small)