Chefs Xp

IADR

RE Deliveries - FBP will deliver to places 'off the map' but you have to contact them especially to get the price (which will definitely be more than 60 Baht though). Did you try this, or are you so far out that they won't deliver to you at all, even for a higher price?

Yes unfortunately I have already discussed this with FBP and they will not deliver. A shame since they have a Danish restaurant that I like and ChefXps do not have this restaurant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this article about Deli delivery of fdifferent small quality businesses with direct delivery selrvice, maybe not the best delivery system but you an only buy their fresh tasty products directly from them it was in BK-Magazine called "Hi So delivery in Bangkok"

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/article/hi-so-delivery

you can order home made quality bread and fresh home made yogurt and cheese in Bangkok and premium sandwiches and more...

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Guess that customer service is still not important as chefsxp as I experienced first hand tonight.

Here is my complaint to them:

Tonight I ordered and got an email confirmation. 80 minutes later I still didn't have my food and msgd you on live support and was told my order was cancelled because I live outside of the delivery area. This was a lie. I've ordered from the same restaurant to my home before. Then I was told to look for an email. It was in my spam folder and didn't make it to me and I had no idea that my order was cancelled. I was told that someone called me. That was another lie. I had my mobile with me and no call. No missed call and no record of any call from you. I checked my account and the number is correct. I asked to be called to discuss and when called my phone rang...amazing. So basically I ordered, you cancelled without letting me know, I waited for about an hour and a half and all I got were lies.

What kind of operation are you running? After all of this I was offered 15% off and delivery in another 75 minutes for a grand total of about 3 hours. There is a reason that companies that build their business around delivery offer guarantees on time or it's free. So that the customer has confidence in the operation. No one orders hoping to get free food because that means that you have to wait longer than expected. I had no idea my order was not coming. Your company failed miserably and all I got was lies and excuses and no offer to win my business back.

What am I supposed to do now? You leave me no option other than to let as many people as possible know what happened to me so that they can make an informed decision before using your service. I know mistakes are made but to then lie and make excuses with never an apology nor an attempt to somehow make me want to give you another chance at my business is inexcusable.

Guess that customer service is still not important as chefsxp as I experienced first hand tonight.

Tonight I ordered and got an email confirmation. 80 minutes later I still didn't have my food and msgd you on live support and was told my order was cancelled because I live outside of the delivery area. This was a lie. I've ordered from the same restaurant to my home before. Then I was told to look for an email. It was in my spam folder and didn't make it to me and I had no idea that my order was cancelled. I was told that someone called me. That was another lie. I had my mobile with me and no call. No missed call and no record of any call from you. I checked my account and the number is correct. I asked to be called to discuss and when called my phone rang...amazing. So basically I ordered, you cancelled without letting me know, I waited for about an hour and a half and all I got were lies.

What kind of operation are you running? After all of this I was offered 15% off and delivery in another 75 minutes for a grand total of about 3 hours. There is a reason that companies that build their business around delivery offer guarantees on time or it's free. So that the customer has confidence in the operation. No one orders hoping to get free food because that means that you have to wait longer than expected. I had no idea my order was not coming. Your company failed miserably and all I got was lies and excuses and no offer to win my business back.

What am I supposed to do now? You leave me no option other than to let as many people as possible know what happened to me so that they can make an informed decision before using your service. I know mistakes are made but to then lie and make excuses with never an apology nor an attempt to somehow make me want to give you another chance at my business is inexcusable.

Thank you for your report on Chef's express.

It seems that on one occasion you, whilst living in a country with substantial poverty, you went hungry for at least 3 hours and lost no money in the process.

"What am I supposed to do now? You leave me no option other than to let as many people as possible know" that you are are grade A asshol_e, with nothing better to do than whine about a common inconvenience and then try to justify that whinge by stating that you "have no other option".

Unbelievable...

Thank you for your report on Chef's express.

It seems that on one occasion you, whilst living in a country with substantial poverty, you went hungry for at least 3 hours and lost no money in the process.

"What am I supposed to do now? You leave me no option other than to let as many people as possible know" that you are are grade A asshol_e, with nothing better to do than whine about a common inconvenience and then try to justify that whinge by stating that you "have no other option".

Unbelievable...

Thanks for your insight! I obviously deserved the poor customer service considering I am in a third world country.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone else noticed that Chefs XP has started to markup some food. Almost every item is 10B more than the restaurants prices for Sunrise Taco. Not the $ that matters but fact that they are doing it. Spoke with a live support and she was adamant that I was wrong.

Has anyone else noticed that Chefs XP has started to markup some food. Almost every item is 10B more than the restaurants prices for Sunrise Taco. Not the $ that matters but fact that they are doing it. Spoke with a live support and she was adamant that I was wrong.

I would guess the prices at sunrises various outlets are slightly different? Maybe they started using a different menu. Although all the food will come from the asoke location?

Any comments on Food Panda compared to the others? Never tried any of these places before but decided to signup for Food Panda to get delivery of some Pizza from Pala @ Asoke which I knew used them. Have used them a few times since and have been real happy. No mark-up (at least not for Pala) and really easy to sign up online. They have an online chat box that they responded to immediately in native English and when they called me once after an order the women seemed to be a native English speaker too.

Since I have never used XP, Food To Go or any of the others just wondering how Panda compares.

Are you sure you're not just seeing the 7% VAT? I noticed a long while back that the menu at Sunrise tacos shows the pre-VAT price while the prices listed on ChefsXP have the VAT included. It's been well over a year since I checked, though.