Chalerm Backs Thaksin's Sister Yingluck For PM's Post

webfact

Thought I read in yesterday's other national English language daily (not to be named here) that she has said she wanted to concentrate on her buiness interests and it was not her time to enter politics yet (read: she will only enter politics when its certain she will win).

No way will any of Thaksin`s mob ever again be accepted into Thai politics.

.... we aliens forget, that a lot of Thais in the north can not, as we are used to do, accivate a brain before go voting. Where we have a brain, they have a very smal empty purse.:ermm: Criminal, korrupt MPs (any names stay in the headline) go for this purses ........ and .......:bah:

Thought I read in yesterday's other national English language daily (not to be named here) that she has said she wanted to concentrate on her buiness interests and it was not her time to enter politics yet (read: she will only enter politics when its certain she will win).

If "big Brother" tell her to, se will.

Long, long ago the OP of this topic said "Chalerm backs Yingluck for PM's post". 2011-01-29 06:59:27 to be precise.

Well it's 2011-02-01 20:35 and we have a new newsflash:

"BREAKINGNEWS

Pheu Thai decides to have Mingkwan lead censure showdown

The Pheu Thai Party Tuesday resolved to have party-list MP Mingkwan Saengsuwan lead the censure showdown against the government.

Chalerm Yoobamrung, the chairman of Pheu Thai MPs, said the party decided to name Mingkwan's name as the prime minister candidate in the censure motion to be lodged against the government.

The party voted unanimously to have Mingkwan head the no-confidence debate team, Chalerm said.

Mingkwan would have a free hand to select his team members and to decide how the debate would be held.

THE NATION"

Now I get it. The other day Thaksin said that there is no way Abhisit will dissolve parliament in April. I thought it was because of one of Abhisit's conditions - for no political violence. I was thinking that Thaksin would get the red shirts out on the streets around then, so Abhisit wouldn't dissolve parliament.

But it actually is, is that the PTP are going to start the censure debate at the start of April. They have been delaying and delaying, but it's just so that Abhisit can't do what he has suggested he will do. Then Thaksin will be right.

:rolleyes:

Now I get it. The other day Thaksin said that there is no way Abhisit will dissolve parliament in April. I thought it was because of one of Abhisit's conditions - for no political violence. I was thinking that Thaksin would get the red shirts out on the streets around then, so Abhisit wouldn't dissolve parliament.

But it actually is, is that the PTP are going to start the censure debate at the start of April. They have been delaying and delaying, but it's just so that Abhisit can't do what he has suggested he will do. Then Thaksin will be right.

:rolleyes:

I am sure his little birds will let him know in advance when to pre-empt the censure debate and dissolve if he choses to.