Gas Ovens

years ago, I bought mine at the Makro in Surat, its really basic, and you have to have a dab hand at getting the flames right for the right temperature (as it can't be set automatically) but mine worked fine for me once I figured it out and its lasted ages.

years ago, I bought mine at the Makro in Surat, its really basic, and you have to have a dab hand at getting the flames right for the right temperature (as it can't be set automatically) but mine worked fine for me once I figured it out and its lasted ages.

Thanks for the reply but not quite the answer i am looking for> easy question = easy answer? one would hope.

i love the banter but- all i want to know is where to buy on Samui- not Surat, Egypt, England, Cambodia- a stand alone gas oven cooker.

Somebody has an idea surely.

thanks. S

Thanks for the reply but not quite the answer i am looking for> easy question = easy answer? one would hope.

i love the banter but- all i want to know is where to buy on Samui- not Surat, Egypt, England, Cambodia- a stand alone gas oven cooker.

thanks. S

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed? People are just telling you their experiences & outlets. Get in your car, drive around the island. Check, Homepro, 75 & few other kitchen supply shops.

thanks. S

I thought it seemed pretty clear, if the Makro in Surat carried it years ago then surely the Makro on Samui can get them if they don't already do but I was informing you that they were quite basic so maybe not what you were looking for.