If You Didn't Love Thailand So Much

westybrook

But it can't be your home country :o You can say where you live and if you like living there or not, but which country do you like apart from Thailand, to holiday or live?

For example I live in England, don't like living here :D I do love Thailand but if I didn't my next country would be........... Fiji..... or Spain!

But it can't be your home country :D  You can say where you live and if you like living there or not, but which country do you like apart from Thailand, to holiday or live?

I live in Thailand and I really love living here!

But since you said couldn't be my home country then .. hmm.. I would go for Italy then - but just to visit and not to live there though .. I am just addicted to Thailand :D

gintOnic :o

But it can't be your home country :o You can say where you live and if you like living there or not, but which country do you like apart from Thailand, to holiday or live?

For example I live in England, don't like living here :D I do love Thailand but if I didn't my next country would be........... Fiji..... or Spain!

:D Great question.

Extremely difficult for me to choose another county other then Thailand to live. You have stumped me totally.

Just to pick, and play this game, I would say Italy

One because I am American born Italian. (never been to Italy however) and two, it's just a train ride away from seeing so may other countries..............

Just to holiday, I would say somewhere in the Caribbean.............DJM

Very interesting question, and one that I have been asking myself for the past 2 years. Each country has something very special to offer, some have unique qualities, others are really lacking in some aspects.

I don't want to change the topic of the thread, but I wish I could "have my cake and eat it" by populating the beautiful country of New Zealand with beautiful Thai and Brazillian women. Heaven!

I am from the UK originally, although I have lived overseas for many years.

But it can't be your home country :o  You can say where you live and if you like living there or not, but which country do you like apart from Thailand, to holiday or live?

For example I live in England, don't like living here :D  I do love Thailand but if I didn't my next country would be........... Fiji..... or Spain!

New Zealand (Southern Island)

Parents live in Spain, so its always an option.

Thought about Brazil etc.

Like the Philipino islands, but hate Manila - more rip-off merchants per capita than anywhere on earth from what I saw.

I think I would still keep to Asia... China/Vietnam/Korea (South)/Taiwan/Japan (if I won the euro-lottory). Maybe Southern India - I have a few Indian friends (and know about 20 words in Hindi - spoken only though).