View Talay

pfotoguy

I'm looking for a long term rental in the Pattaya area. I keep hearing of and got some info from Fairproperties on View Talay condos. Any opinions good/bad? any suggestions? I want to stay in a price range of about 25000 baht

Check the adds online in the Pattaya Mail classified section. www.pattayamail.com

View talay lets start at around 9,500 baht p/m.

A good time to negotiate a long term rental with it being low season. :o

I'd second the suggestion of trying to get direct to an owner. Some of the real estate agents in that immediate vicinity have a habit of upping the rent from what the owner wants and pocketing the difference. Particularly if the owner is not in country, however there are plenty of guys in there who own 3/4 condos as well as live in one and getting hold of one is not that difficult. Funny how the real estate agents seem to have a std price for the different types of condo there whereas, you would think through a supply and demand situation, prices would vary from owner to owner ???

I'd second the suggestion of trying to get direct to an owner.  Some of the real estate agents in that immediate vicinity have a habit of upping the rent from what the owner wants and pocketing the difference.  Particularly if the owner is not in country, however there are plenty of guys in there who own 3/4 condos as well as live in one and getting hold of one is not that difficult.    Funny how the real estate agents seem to have a std price for the different types of condo there whereas, you would think through a supply and demand situation, prices would vary from owner to owner ???

View Talay is well respected and has a good security force. Only problem there is everyone knows what everyone else is doing. I prefer a little more privacy. Try Centre Condo as it has a more downtown location and is a short walk to the bars and night life.