The Best Attractions For Children In Bangkok

wileycoyote

What would the forum recommend as the Best Attractions for a family with a teenager & 1 younger child ? and Why ?

My list would be :

The Dusit Zoo

Oceanworld

The Louis Puppet Show

Any other good ideas ,I might have missed ?

Edited by wileycoyote

Dusit Zoo a big no, dirty, animals in bad shape, and many places closed.

Dream world, yes, Clean, many differend atraction but after paying entrance fee many atraction need to be paid for, nice day out for children.

Ocean world, Yes but only a few hours combine with a meal and a 3d movie makes a great day for children.

safari Park, small yes,.

Swan Siam (Tallee Krungthep), Big Yes. Many sliders for children, big pool with waves, many other attractions. Food not good and expensive i suggest bring yourself.

Dream world, yes, Clean, many differend atraction but after paying entrance fee many atraction need to be paid for, nice day out for children.

Ocean world, Yes but only a few hours combine with a meal and a 3d movie makes a great day for children.

safari Park, small yes,.

Swan Siam (Tallee Krungthep), Big Yes. Many sliders for children, big pool with waves, many other attractions. Food not good and expensive i suggest bring yourself.

When is the last time you been to Dusit Zoo NFS? They have actually done quite a bit of refurbishment, new skywalk areas etc - animals in bad shape? I go once a month with my son and seen nothing to suggest what you have described.

safari Park, small yes,.

When is the last time you been to Dusit Zoo NFS? They have actually done quite a bit of refurbishment, new skywalk areas etc - animals in bad shape? I go once a month with my son and seen nothing to suggest what you have described.

I agree; went to Dusit Zoo about six months ago, and although there was building works being carried out, it really wasn't that bad. Plenty of stuff for the kids to go ape over.

safari Park, small yes,.

3 years ago, if you tell me it is worth to visit again i will go there next week.

Thanks

Nfs, its a remarkable difference compared to 3 years ago. Still has only kfc, mama noodles and a dodgy food court and dodgier rest by the lake. The gai yang before you go in is quite good.

Dear James,

You where wright much better then it was, and construction work next to the tiger cage.

Had a good day with the children, didnt like the african show.

Thanks,

NFS

Nfs, its a remarkable difference compared to 3 years ago. Still has only kfc, mama noodles and a dodgy food court and dodgier rest by the lake. The gai yang before you go in is quite good.

Dear James,

You where wright much better then it was, and construction work next to the tiger cage.

Had a good day with the children, didnt like the african show.

Thanks,

NFS

Cheers never been to the africa show - the seal show was pretty cool (as usual, ear plugs needed).