Motogp Riders In Thailand (5 Feb)

Richard-BKK

Tomorrow (5 February), Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies will assist Yamaha Thailand with the introduction of a new Yamaha motorcycle(s).

So if you're a MotoGP fan and always wanted a picture with the current world champion Grand Prix rider you now have the chance, so start charging your cameras.

Exciting - the motorcycle - where is this going to take place, and are you going to go and take some pictures for us?

Or wait... is it going to be a new scooter? Looks like that was the highlight of the previous "D!Day"...

Edited by nikster

cheers, hope to see some pics, too far for me to go on the day. I'll have to wait till Sepang in October.

The Yamaha shop near us still has one of the 'Rossi replica #46' Yamaha scooters for sale, but at least are up to date and have removed the Rossi posters and life size (or bigger I think) cut-outs they had.

Have some posters up of a chap in leathers, number 99 . . . it will take a long time till Lorenzo reaches anywhere near the popularity/fame of Rossi . . . I wear my yellow #46 t-shirt often when cycling and constantly get yells of 'Rossi' from passing motorcyclists

The Yamaha Saturday event was a bit boring, saw a large collection of Yamaha big bike riders - but nothing special... Was there for around 30 minutes until it got to much for me...

Anyway, didn't see Jorge Lorenzo or Ben Spies, they had some soccer players signing pictures... I'm not a football (soccer) lover so was a bit disappointed. If you like me, and missed the MotoGP riders, you can see them on 22 February at Sepang, Malaisia... for the second official MotoGP test...

post-12170-0-48083700-1296985535_thumb.j

post-12170-0-71490300-1296985550_thumb.j

post-12170-0-69486100-1296985572_thumb.j

post-12170-0-79619600-1296985592_thumb.j

post-12170-0-89338700-1296985608_thumb.j

Edited by Richard-BKK