Apartment Share In Bangkok - Lets Live Together

Hi Everyone,

I'm already in Bangkok and would like to share an apartment preferably with exchange students or interns/young professionals. Looking for people who are easy to get along with, clean, excited to discover the city, no drugs/no drama. If you would like to share a flat or are looking for a roommate, please get in touch with me so we can find our Bangkok home. male or female no preference.

I'm 23 female, student and intern......thats why I want to live with other young professionals.

I speak english, spanish, and french and I enjoy meeting people from all different nationalities.

Oh good to know you are a young student. Be careful in your choices and wish you get some intelligent like minded room mates. I asked because i had just read the other topic in Chiang Mai forum where this elderly english music composer had similarly brought 3 room mates to live with him. They turned out to be male prostitues and drug addicts and one of them killed him due to some argument over who would wash the dirty dishes. You are very young and i presume, new to Thailand. So pls take extra care.

No predudice.

You didn't mention speaking Thai.

I may be a little 'slow' here but to me an intern is someone who has graduated from uni and is working in an hospital to finish their training as a doctor.

Who would come to Thailand to become a doctor?

I may be a little 'slow' here but to me an intern is someone who has graduated from uni and is working in an hospital to finish their training as a doctor.

Do you really think that all interns are training to become doctors, or is this a joke?

You can be an intern in almost any field - teaching, business, law, etc. She never said anything to indicate she was in the medical field.

Do you really think that all interns are training to become doctors, or is this a joke?

You can be an intern in almost any field - teaching, business, law, etc. She never said anything to indicate she was in the medical field.

True, but even if she is interning in the medical field there is nothing strange about that at all, I've met a number of young foriegners who have done so here