Samoeng Strawberry Festival

gotlost

Took the words right out of my mouth gotlost (or out of my fingers anyway).

Citylife's events page are a little vague:

Strawberry @ Sameung

Date: 12 February 2011 - 14 February 2011

"Taste and try strawberries, see an exhibition and a workshop."

Im guessing the place to go is Nop Phu Pha strawberry farm??

Strawberry @ Sameung

Thanks for the info eek. The festival closes the main street for about two blocks and there are numerous booths and exhibits set up plus entertainment and games for the kids and adults, plus food court and beer garden. At night they have entertainment. The local farms do have specials going. Was there two years ago and had a great time.

Strawberry @ Sameung

Thanks for the info eek. The festival closes the main street for about two blocks and there are numerous booths and exhibits set up plus entertainment and games for the kids and adults, plus food court and beer garden. At night they have entertainment. The local farms do have specials going. Was there two years ago and had a great time.

Great, but do they sell strawberries here or do you have to go to a farm? huh.gif

Strawberry @ Sameung

Great, but do they sell strawberries here or do you have to go to a farm? huh.gif

You can do both, if and when the ones you consumed at the festivity, failed to flatten you with insecticides and herbicides et cetera....

Your chance of survival would be better at the farm where you can visually inspect the environments and the origin.... Cheers....LOL ;)

Strawberry @ Sameung

You can do both, if and when the ones you consumed at the festivity, failed to flatten you with insecticides and herbicides et cetera....

Your chance of survival would be better at the farm where you can visually inspect the environments and the origin.... Cheers....LOL ;)

Yes they do sell strawberries and all other related strawberry items at the festival. As for going to the farm you can do that also as Samoeng is surrounded by the farms of which these strawberries come from.

..im just wondering if the strawberry farm might be open for picking strawberries, rather than the strawberry fair. I think i would enjoy going into a farm and picking my own strawberries more fun than an actual fair.

Anyone been to Nop Phu Pha Strawberry farm?

• 1 year later...